Super Talent Introduces Pico Mini USB Drives
New Line is a Colorful, Trendy Addition to Successful Pico USB Family
San Jose, California - July 7, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today introduced their new line of colorful and trendy Pico Mini USB drives, available this week in capacities from 2GB to 16GB.
Like their siblings, the Pico drives, Pico Mini drives are built using COB technology which enables squeezing impressive Flash capacities into extremely small packages. At 32 x 15 x 3 mm (1.3 x 0.6 x 0.1 inches), Pico Mini drives are surprisingly tiny. Even more impressive, they tip the scales at merely 1.5 grams.
Pico Mini drives are water resistant, and support up to 200X transfer speeds. The drives are offered in four bold colors that are color coded to four capacities, as show below. Each drive includes a springy matching keycord.
"We designed these drives to build on the success of our popular Pico family. They share a lot of the same features, but while Pico drives have a shiny chrome finish, Pico Mini drives are colorful and trendy to appeal to a different demographic", explained Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James. Pico Mini drives will begin shipping this week to online retailers worldwide.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit