Super Talent Introduces Pico Mini USB Drives
New Line is a Colorful, Trendy Addition to Successful Pico USB Family
San Jose, California - July 7, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today introduced their new line of colorful and trendy Pico Mini USB drives, available this week in capacities from 2GB to 16GB.
Like their siblings, the Pico drives, Pico Mini drives are built using COB technology which enables squeezing impressive Flash capacities into extremely small packages. At 32 x 15 x 3 mm (1.3 x 0.6 x 0.1 inches), Pico Mini drives are surprisingly tiny. Even more impressive, they tip the scales at merely 1.5 grams.
Pico Mini drives are water resistant, and support up to 200X transfer speeds. The drives are offered in four bold colors that are color coded to four capacities, as show below. Each drive includes a springy matching keycord.
"We designed these drives to build on the success of our popular Pico family. They share a lot of the same features, but while Pico drives have a shiny chrome finish, Pico Mini drives are colorful and trendy to appeal to a different demographic", explained Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James. Pico Mini drives will begin shipping this week to online retailers worldwide.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- Mars' past climate proves it had enough time to develop life
- Flamethrower drones are real and you can get yours for $1499
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access