Patriot Launches AMD Black Edition Ready DDR3 G Series
Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technologies, today announced their first co-branded Gamer Series for AMD's socket AM3 processors and desktop platform technology, codenamed "Dragon."
Built with Patriot's pre-sorted low-voltage solutions, the AMD Black Edition Ready G series, targeted for enthusiasts and overclockers, provide well-balanced performance and stability. In addition to the pre-programmed enhanced latency, the modules are AMD Black Edition Ready for use with AMD OverDrive software. With this program, users can easily adjust and fine tune their memory bandwidth, timing, and voltages under Windows with ease on AMD-based platforms featuring AM3 processors and AMD 7-Series chipsets.
"Platforms featuring the latest socket AM3 for AMD processors, including the AMD Phenom II processor family, takes full advantage of the new Patriot Gamer Series memory," said Leslie Sobon, VP of Product Marketing, AMD. "Combined with AMD OverDrive software version 3.0.2, users can experience a state-of-the-art, real time over-clocking utility that allows unprecedented control over their AMD processor / chipset and memory to help push the performance threshold to it peak limits."
"We are thrilled to launch our new AMD Black Edition Ready G Series for use with AMD OverDrive software," says Mai Kosla, Patriot's VP of Sales. "Receiving the AMD Black Edition Ready approval is a testimony for Patriot's high standards in engineering and quality manufacturing." The Patriot G Series offers an enhanced latency setting right out of the box and is available from PC3-10666 to PC3-12800 in Dual Channel Kits.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard