ZOTAC Unleashes New Performance Lineup
New ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT series delivers performance punch to budget enthusiasts
HONG KONG - Jul. 29, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA-based graphics cards, today unleashes a new generation of performance graphics cards with the new ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT series. The new series includes the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT and 9800 GT AMP! Limited Edition - a power packed duo ready to take on the latest DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 and OpenGL 2.1 3D games and applications.
Powering the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT series is a new NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT graphics processor featuring support for NVIDIA PhysX, PureVideo HD and PCI Express 2.0 technologies. The ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT features a 660 MHz core clock while the GeForce 9800 GT AMP! Edition has a 700 MHz core clock.
Fueling the new ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT series is 112 screaming-fast processor cores ready to take on anything 3D you can throw at it. The 112 processor cores are individually clocked at 1600 MHz and 1700 MHz on the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT and GeForce 9800 GT AMP! Limited Edition, respectively.
NVIDIA PhysX technology empowers the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT series with immersive gaming experiences by enabling GPU-physics processing for realistic environmental effects.
"NVIDIA PhysX technology allows gamers to experience the virtual landscape like never before," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "PhysX technology enables game developers to make weather, explosions and general environmental interaction as realistic as possible, blurring the line between games and reality."
Each ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT series graphics card is equipped with 512MB of blazing-fast GDDR3 memory clocked at 1800 MHz on the GeForce 9800 GT and 2000 MHz on the GeForce 9800 GT AMP! Limited Edition. Connecting the memory to the GeForce 9800 GT graphics processor is a wide 256-bit memory interface, allowing the GPU and memory to communicate at phenomenal speeds.
A PCI Express 2.0 interface enables the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT series to connect to the latest PCI Express 2.0 compatible platforms for ultra-fast communications between CPU and GPU.
The ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT series also supports NVIDIA SLI technology so users can install up to two ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT series graphics cards to achieve nearly double the performance.
The ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT AMP! Limited Edition receives enhancements in addition to the boosted clock speeds. To signify its limited edition nature, the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT AMP! Limited Edition features an exclusive orange PCB paired with transparent fan blades and orange LED to give it looks that live up to its high-performance.
To take advantage of the high-performance ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT series, XIII Century is bundled with the cards. XIII Century puts gamers into a historical world where they can control historical leaders of the world and strategically play through 30 battles with phenomenal visuals and brilliant game play.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT series.
New ZOTAC GeForce 9800 GT & GeForce 9800 GT AMP! Limited Edition
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT GPU
512MB of GDDR3 memory
112 processor cores
NVIDIA PhysX ready
NVIDIA CUDA ready
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
OpenGL 2.1 compatible
PureVideo HD technology
High-definition hardware decoding acceleration
Dual dual-link DVI - up to 2560x1600
XIII Century game bundle
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 4 traditional campaign was never in development
- Battlefield V may be set in WWII
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit