Krakow, Poland - June 19, 2019. All in Games announced today that it will be bringing the final version of the Kickstarter and Early Access hit Fort Triumph to PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, scheduled for release in Q1 2020. All Kickstarter fans who backed the PC version will be able to get an additional PS4 or Xbox One key for free.
The news comes with a series of significant updates to the game, including a major June update to the Early Access version, with tons of additions, including a new story act, skirmish mode, heroes and abilities, as well as brand-new localizations to German, Polish and Russian languages.
"As those of you following our progress know, it has always been our priority to open the gates ever wider for new adventurers. It started on day 1 when we chose to always release builds for Mac and Linux along with the PC ones, it will continue in the future with the planned console versions, but today, we're celebrating our first three localized versions - for German, Polish and Russian." - wrote developer CookieByte Entertainment in the latest Kickstarter Update.
What's new and improved in the June update:
- Story Campaign - Act 1 of 3
- Male heroes - New male hero models
- Faction Heroes - Humans, Goblins, Trolls & Undead
- Deeper Strategic gameplay - More buildings, locations, units & artifacts
- Skirmish Mode
- Procedural map generation & the Caves environment - Caves are now playable on Skirmish with special procedurally generated maps
- New Abilities - Chain Lightning, Holy Shackles, Bolster & many more
- Localization - German, Polish, Russian
About Fort Triumph
Fort Triumph is a challenging medieval fantasy turn-based tactics game in which you lead a band of heroes traveling the world, dealing with various factions and facing the chance of permanent death at any moment. More information is available on the Steam page.
About All in! Games
All in! Games is a new video game publishing and production company based in Krakow, Poland. Founded in 2018, the team has raised 10M EUR for production and marketing and already signed 16 games including the Paradise Lost (PolyAmorous), Fort Triumph (CookieByte), Daymare: 1998 (Invader Studios, Destructive Creations), Space Cows (Happy Corruption), Metamorphosis (Ovid Works), and Space Company Simulator (INTERMARUM).
Latest News Posts
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- Netflix's Witcher TV show gets 1st trailer, Geralt is HUGE
- NVIDIA celebrates 50th anniversy of Moon landing with RTX
- Endgame Gear's new XM1: the world's fastest gaming mouse
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price