LOS ANGELES (June 13, 2019) - Today, after a year of enthusiastic fan support, Netmarble Corp. is kicking off the first-year anniversary for its anime-inspired mobile role-playing game (RPG) Knights Chronicle with all-new anniversary events, content, and collaboration for players to enjoy. Starting now, players can explore the all-new Labyrinth Dungeons, which offers three stages to choose from and conquer. Players must choose Heroes carefully by examining a stage's enemies and rewards as they won't be able to join in other Labyrinth Dungeons until it is refreshed.
Netmarble is also collaborating with LEVEL-5 Inc., on Knights Chronicle's latest collaboration with the mega-hit game YO-KAI WATCHÃ¢"Â¢ to feature fan-favorite characters in the game. Players have until July 2nd to summon Jibanyan, Komasan, Komajiro, and Hoverryan to their party of Heroes. An all-new Advent Dungeon is also available for players to defeat and collect the Yo-Kai Blizzaria to their team.
Knights Chronicle players can also look forward to the following:
- New Awakenings for Electra and Edwin - Both Electra and Edwin can now be awoken by using growth materials and a six version of either hero to achieve increased statistics, a new Awakened Passive skill upon reaching max Awakening level, and a new in-game appearance.
- First-Year Anniversary Event - By playing the newly added 'Blizzaria' Advent Dungeon, players can acquire '1 Year Anniversary Summon Tickets', which can be used to summon individual Heroes.
Knights Chronicle features classic turn-based role-playing gameplay, a beautiful Japanese animation-inspired art style and a compelling story showing the same standard of quality as console and PC RPGs. The game also sports standout features, including real-time party play where fans can form parties of up to five members to challenge multiplayer dungeons, explosive 3D-animated skills that demonstrate the game's flashy and gorgeously detailed visuals, and over 100 heroes for players to choose from.
Knights Chronicle is available in 140 countries. For more information, please visit http://knightsgbweb.netmarble.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus is for new beefy gaming phones
- ASUS ROG Phone II sports next-gen Snapdragon 855 Plus chip
- Xbox Kinect sensors being used as cameras in Newark airport
- uPlay+ is transformative for Ubisoft's digital business
- Control's PC requirements: GTX 1060, Intel i5-7500, 8GB RAM
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access