Finnish game studio Jestercraft releases its first publishing title Balancelot by AnvilBird Interactive. Monty Python -inspired Balancelot will be available for full release in May 23rd for PC (Steam). In Balancelot player controls ambitious squire through handcrafted medieval continents on his unicycle.
Poor squire dreams to attend and conquer kingdom jousting tournament. By being poor, he can't afford a horse. Unicycle happens to be close enough, so the epic journey may begin!
Player gets to use controller or keyboard to balance the clumsy but fully functional unicycle. Thrust with your sharpened lance when encountering threats from local mythical monsters.
Climbing over the dead enemies with your unicycle may be the last climb you take. Crush your enemies, drive before them and hear the lamentation of your one-wheeler!
On May 23rd, Balancelot will be available for purchase at $7.99 in Steam for PC. A 25% discount on the price will be given during the launch week.
"Balancelot is the Medieval Unicycle Adventure You Didn't Know You Needed"
Dualshockers - "This is stressful, frustrating and awesome"
- 20 challenging levels
- Changing medieval environments - from fairy grasslands to the darkest dungeons
- Twisted story with beautiful in-game cutscenes
- Several mythical monsters
AnvilBird Interactive is a seven-person game development team whose first game, Balancelot, is based on the idea of JyvÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¤skylÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¤ University of Applied Sciences students in the gaming industry. Jestercraft is a JyvÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¤skylÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¤-based game publishing company that also helps young game developers with their first commercial releases.
Contact for more information and Steam codes:
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda's cancelled Terminator game had you play as a T-800
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt won't have day 1 download on Switch
- New Alien MMO shooter could be a ways off
- Nintendo Switch system update 8.1.0, minimal changes
- New Age of Empires IV information to be released this year
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Memblaze PBlaze5 C916 and D916 Enterprise SSD Review
- ASUS AX92U Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Review
- motherboard the turbo frequency varies permanently
- Fort Boyard - The game will be available soon
- The Retro Scifi Game on Steam, 'I am Not a Monster' has a Single Player Campaign in Development called 'First Contact' set to Launch 2H 2019
- Buoyant Bounces Onto Mobile Devices Today
- Now Available on PC/Mac: Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
- Japanese character introductions of Ryuko and Satsuki for KILL la KILL - IF released