The Hamburg-based developer Bytro released one of the most iconic units of World War 2 to the online battlefields of their cross-platform title Call of War. The new tactical unit Paratrooper adds a completely new layer of strategic opportunities to the game, as players can for the first time deploy their units behind enemy lines. There are now more than 120 different historical units in Call of War, which players can command in real-time.
"As one of the most iconic World War 2 units, the Paratrooper was highly desired by our players. We are convinced that listening to the feedback and wishes of players is an integral part of any game's long-term success. This was also the reason why we've decided to have an extended closed Beta for the new unit with loyal players to collect and incorporate their feedback. We are confident that the Paratrooper unit will conquer the Call of War battlefields rapidly." says Tobias Kringe, Managing Director of Bytro.
Call of War is a hardcore strategy game set in World War 2, which was able to win over more than three million players worldwide across different platforms. Players take over the control of one of the mighty nations during the times of World War 2. They conquer provinces, forge alliances and build up their economy. All players strive to become the one true superpower! Fans of strategy board games will love playing Call of War. Every player can play multiple rounds at the same time to try out new strategies.
- Up to 100 real opponents per map
- Units which move in real-time
- Many different maps and scenarios
- Historically accurate troops
- Huge Tech tree with over 120 different units
- Different terrain types
- Atomic bombs and secret weapons
- Regular updates with new content
Call of War is available for the following platforms:
- Browser: https://www.callofwar.com/index.php?id=304&r=977
- Android: https://callofwar.onelink.me/q5L6/78fc7ac2
- iOS: https://callofwar.onelink.me/q5L6/78fc7ac2
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/672680/Call_of_War/
Bytro Labs GmbH is a founder-managed company, which develops and publishes technically sophisticated, browser-based and mobile online games. By now, the games have over 11 million registered users and are available in fifteen different languages. Bytro Labs was founded in 2009 by Felix Faber, Tobias Kringe and Christopher LÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¶rken. They were decorated as 'Founders of the Month' by the state of Baden-WÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¼rttemberg and with the 'Technology Fast 50 Rising Stars' award by Deloitte.
Latest News Posts
- Rick & Morty season 4 episode premier at Adult Swim Festival
- Zelda Link's Awakening new cameo Ocarina of Time footage
- Popular gaming YouTuber Etika found dead in Manhattan River
- One-Punch Man beats down foes in upcoming console/PC game
- Terraria for Nintendo Switch releases on June 27th
- FS (5Pieces) MacBook Pro 2019 (Website www.esellibuy.com) $6,995CAD
- Buy (5Pieces) MacBook Pro 13-inch (2019) New 2.4GHz 8th i5 Touch Bar $6,995CAD
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to Acquire Canadair Regional Jet Program from Bombardier Inc.
- LG To Expand Partnership With QT On Next Generation Embedded Devices Running Webos
- Next-Gen Battle Royale Ring of Elysium Officially Launches on Steam
- Versus Evil Steam Summer Sale
- TRENDnet Adds ERPS to Industrial Managed Network Switches