LONDON, UK - 19th May, 2019 - Today, Ubisoft announced the full details of the second season of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 4 content. Operation Phantom Sight introduces an all-new Attacker and a Defender, Nokk and Warden, as well as a major map rework of Kafe Dostoyevsky, situated at the heart of Moscow. Furthermore, in Year 4 Season 2, Rainbow Six Siege will introduce new changes to the recently implemented feature, Reverse Friendly Fire, as well as updates to the Rainbow Six Siege storefront and the Ranked playlist,
In this new season, Nokk and Warden will redefine how intel is gathered as the newest additions to the Rainbow Six Siege Operator line-up. Armed with her FMG-9 and SIX12-SD, Nokk uses her high-tech HEL Presence Reduction gadget to quietly navigate behind enemy lines, invisible to cameras and drones alike. Warden uses his Glance Smartglasses to enhance his vision, providing him with better visibility in smoke as well as immunity to flashes while remaining still. His M590A1 and MPX makes him a powerful anchor in defence.
In addition to these two new Rainbow recruits, players will be able to explore the map rework of Kafe Dostoyevsky, which incorporates significant changes to the current map in order to open up and diversify gameplay: the first floor has been redesigned, new Bomb sites appeared on the second floor, and many other updates gameplay opportunities. Other features that will be introduced in the upcoming season include further updates to Reverse Friendly Fire based on data and community feedback, a reworked Ranked playlist and a new in-game storefront.
The Test Server for Operation Phantom Sight will go live on 21st May. The Test Server is an alternative version of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, allowing players to test upcoming gameplay features that will make their way into the main game itself. Since this is a testing environment, a consistent gameplay experience is not guaranteed on the Test Server. Players are invited to submit the issues they encounter on the Test Server on the R6 Fix platform [link: here]. The Test Server is exclusive to Windows PC.
For more information about Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, please visit: https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends tease mother dragon & strange 'crypto laptop'
- Pokemon Detective Pikachu available to own next month
- ASTRAL CHAIN is just part 1 of a trilogy of games
- Microsoft hasn't buried Age of Mythology, will revisit soon
- Fans rally to restore dead YouTuber Etika's deleted channel
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Close to the Sun is Coming to Switch
- 'FACEIT to Host First Official 'Quake Pro League'
- Monster Prom's latest 'Startkicker' Update rewards its community just in time for summer!
- Outright Games Announces Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure
- Forgotton Anne Has Launched on iOS!