Tokyo, Japan, May 16, 2019 - Japanese publisher GameTomo today announced that Project Nimbus: Complete Edition is now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop. Project Nimbus is a high-flying action mecha game inspired by classic mecha like Macross and Gundam as well as games like the Ace Combat series.
The Nintendo Switch version features content that has never been released in Western markets, a move sure to delight its cult of followers in Europe and North America. The game is available on the Switch's eShop for 15.99 GBP, 17,79 EURO, and 19.99 USD with a special 10% discount for the first week to celebrate the launch of the title.
Project Nimbus: Complete Edition features pulse-pounding, high-speed combat across a variety of theatres of war across a futuristic Earth. Three main factions duke it out for control over scarce resources using Battle Frames, powerful combat suits that can field a diverse array of fantastical weapons. New to this release is the enhanced Survival mode that pits players against never ending waves of enemies, challenging them to succeed against impossible odds. The new WARFRONT mode further elaborates on this formula by adding multiple objectives and missions to the survival gameplay, forcing the player to make tactical decisions as they rise through the ranks.
The launch trailer for Project Nimbus highlights the breakneck speed of its combat, the variety of its locales, and the strength of its exotic weaponry. Character dialogue ups the stakes as the game draws you into the heart of the conflict between the last organized states on Earth and their struggle to survive against each other.
Project Nimbus Launch Trailer can be viewed here:
Project Nimbus Key Features
High-speed battle action, piloting heavily armored Battle Frames through the war torn skies.
Twenty-six missions in a variety of locations, including floating cities, ocean fortresses, mountain bases, futuristic prisons, and battles in space.
Over a dozen playable Battle Frames with weapons including smart missiles, energy blades, particle cannons, floating energy shields, railguns and autonomous psychodrones.
A sprawling storyline with battles between three different factions over a war-torn futuristic planet: the US-led CFN, the Russia-led UCN, and the shadowy terrorist Children of Fallen Nations.
Complex bosses each with a unique fighting style, including orbiting nuclear battle mechs, bands of deadly pilots, and weaponized flying ships.
Missiles, rail guns and cannons for long range combat...energy blades and blade rushes for melee!
Bonus Survival Mode lets you choose from an entire hangar of Battle Frames, and then you must battle endless waves of enemies with increasing power.
WARFRONT mode includes massive replayability with six unlimited mission modes including Base Defense, Interception, and Assassination. Six levels of pilot (including Legendary) and Battle Frame customization will keep you playing for hours more.
Supporting Links and Assets
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.YouTube.com/c/GameTomo
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda's cancelled Terminator game had you play as a T-800
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt won't have day 1 download on Switch
- New Alien MMO shooter could be a ways off
- Nintendo Switch system update 8.1.0, minimal changes
- New Age of Empires IV information to be released this year
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Memblaze PBlaze5 C916 and D916 Enterprise SSD Review
- ASUS AX92U Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Review
- motherboard the turbo frequency varies permanently
- Fort Boyard - The game will be available soon
- The Retro Scifi Game on Steam, 'I am Not a Monster' has a Single Player Campaign in Development called 'First Contact' set to Launch 2H 2019
- Buoyant Bounces Onto Mobile Devices Today
- Now Available on PC/Mac: Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
- Japanese character introductions of Ryuko and Satsuki for KILL la KILL - IF released