Mother's Day, birthdays, anniversaries, - all of these big holidays have something in common: greeting cards. When 82% of Americans choose printed greeting cards over their digital counterparts1, the demand for high-quality greeting cards is astounding. In the spirit of celebration, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is excited to work with Card Isle Corporation to help bring the ease and convenience of printing greeting cards at home to Canon customers with the new Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform.
Compatible and available with four Canon PIXMA-series printers - the PIXMA TS9521C, PIXMA TS9520, PIXMA TS8220 and PIXMA TS6220, the new online platform allows users to design, purchase, and print full-sized 5 inch x 7 inch greeting cards in the comfort of their own homes. Card Isle offers thousands of crowd-sourced designs by local and independent artists, and a user-friendly dashboard making it easy to personalize greeting cards for any event, holiday, or special occasion.
"We have showcased Card Isle as a great visionary in the past, and we are excited to expand our relationship and be able to now provide our customers access to customize and print, meaningful greetings cards from the comfort of their home," said Kazuto Ogawa, president and chief operating officer, Canon U.S.A., Inc. "We have seen a shift in how consumers are using print within their daily lives - from personal use to home office needs, therefore it is imperative that our products extend beyond traditional usages and offer variety to our customers and we believe this platform delivers just that."
With the purchase of select Canon PIXMA printers and the creation of an account at https://www.cardisle.com, consumers will have the option to purchase packs of Card Isle Cards that will include the cardstock, the envelopes, and the power to print from Card Isle's design database at a rate of $3.00 per card.
Card Isle Cards will be available for purchase as follows:
- 12-Pack Card Isle Cards: Includes cardstock, envelopes, and access to the Card Isle design database for $36.00 plus $5 for shipping, for a total of $41.00
- 24-Pack Card Isle Cards: Includes cardstock, envelopes, and access to the Card Isle design database for $72.00 and free shipping
To learn more about The Card Isle Print-at-Home partnership with Canon, please visit https://www.cardisle.com/printathome.
About Card Isle Corporation:
Card Isle Corporation, is a technology company that is rethinking how greeting cards can be distributed in a changing retail landscape. They combine crowd-sourced designs with distributed printers to empower retailers and businesses of all types-and now home users-to create meaningful greeting cards. A Techstars Alumni company based in Blacksburg, Virginia, Card Isle is dedicated to empowering connections between people with accessible, playful, and personalized greeting cards. Stay connected by visiting https://www.cardisle.com, emailing [email protected], or calling 929.900.4753.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc. :
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2018Ã¢€Â and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2019. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting https://www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
1All figures, unless otherwise stated, are from an Ipsos survey titled "Canon Print for Action Survey" conducted on behalf of Canon U.S.A., Inc. The survey was conducted online in English; fielding from November 27th - 29th, 2018 with a total sample size of 2,010 adults, ages 18 and older from the continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii. The results were weighted to match the 2016 U.S. census demographic data (including gender, age, region, race/ethnicity and income) to help ensure the data is representative of the U.S. population. This study has a credibility interval of Ã,Â±2.5 percentage points for all respondents. The following generational breaks were used when examining the data: Gen Z (21 and under), Millennials (22-36), Gen X (37-52), Baby Boomers (53-71), and Silent (72+) with the following sample sizes; Gen Z: 62, Millennials: 537, Gen X: 574, Baby Boomers: 689, Silent: 148.
Latest News Posts
- Tarantino asks for no Once Upon a Time in Hollywood spoilers
- World of Warcraft Classic 'bugs' that are old mechanics list
- Sakurai's 3-step lifetime plan for Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- SAPPHIRE plans 2 x Radeon Navi cards: $399, $499 for July 7
- The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan release date leaked, Aug 30
- ASUS Prime Z390-A Owners or CS Plz help!
- Plugable USB-C Cube Docking Station Review
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- Laptop screen goes black! HELP
- ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ Review: 32:9 Gaming Goodness At 144Hz
- Play as a Raving Dance Cube in Vectronom, a Rhythm-based platformer on May 29 (Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac)
- 10 Curious data of games for Android that every developer should know
- The Fight of Your Life - Zombie Shooter2 - Death Hospital - Official trailer 2
- The world's first medieval unicycle adventure Balancelot out May 23rd in Steam for PC
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. and Double Fine Productions' RAD to Launch August 20