Montreal, Canada-March 19, 2019 -Behaviour invites all player to join in for the release of its eleventh chapter for its survival-horror game Dead by Daylight on March 19. Purchasing Demise of the Faithful DLC unlocks its new Killer, the Plague, new Survivor, Jane Romero, and an exclusive item, Jane's floral shirt.
CHAPTER 11: DEMISE OF THE FAITHFUL
The new Killer of the Chapter is the Plague. Sold to a Babylonian temple as a child, she sought the means to repel the darkness she carried inside. She found solace in sacred rituals, where she felt safe and empowered. Faithful but proud, she began to rise in status and believed she was untouchable. But when a plague began to defile her body, she confronted her gods, realizing too late that they had no impact on her fate.
The new Survivor is Jane Romero. Jane was striving to become a powerful icon, a voice that would inspire and support those in need. She fought against powerful executives to send out her message about owning up your insecurities. Her goal was to release people from the painful experiences that plagued their chances at a successful future. Adding to her success was the growing pressure from the media to fit the mold, and a difficult past that weighted on her shoulders. One evening, she was driving home after a particularly stressful live show, and feeling drained, she closed her eyes for a moment that had lasting consequences.
The chapter is now available on PC through Steam and other digital distribution channels and on PlayStation 4 and XBOX One.
The Demise of the Faithful Chapter includes:
- 1 New Killer + Perks and Power - The Plague
- 1 New Survivor + Perks-Jane Romero
- 1 New Map-The Temple of Purgation
- 1 Exclusive Item-Jane's Floral Shirt only available as part of the DLC
PRESSKIT FOR DEMISE OF THE FAITHFUL ASSETS: DROPBOX
About Dead by Daylight:
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game in which one crazed killer hunts four friends through a terrifying nightmare. Players take on the role of both killer and survivors in a deadly game of cat and mouse. It's a mature gamer take on the thrills of hide and seek. Dead by Daylight is available on PC and consoles.
About Behaviour Interactive:
Established in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is Canada's largest independent game developer, employing over 475 talented people. The studio has sold more than 60 million games on every platform since their beginnings in 1992. The company's activities are divided within four business units: Digital, Studios, Mobile Publishing and Business Solutions. They collaborate with many of the world's top brands and corporations among which Activision Blizzard, Air Canada, Bombardier, Codemasters, Double Down, Disney, DreamWorks, EA, GAEA, HBO, La Capitale, Microsoft, NBC Universal, Pixar, Sony, Starbreeze, Ubisoft, and WB Games. For more information, visit bhvr.com.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem's new stronghold comes tomorrow in latest update
- Prediction: new PS5 streaming service to blend games & film
- RAGE 2 is a live service game without multiplayer
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!