Spire Launches EZvault Tool-free HDD Enclosure
The newest in toolless technology, the eSATA EZvault is the pinnacle of stylish design and functionality. Made with the highest quality materials combined with outstanding design, the EZvault is vibration proof and excellent at getting rid of and keeping out any heat that could damage your harddrive.
- 2.5 Enclosure,supports the newest 2.5 SATA HDD.
- Plug & Play and hot swappable.
- Tool free installation.
- Vibration proof design Aluminum alloy cover for the best heat disspation.
- Easy to backup your data with one Touch Backup.
- Works with notebook and desktop PCs.
Multi-language Owners manual, USB Data-cable, Data-cables, USB Power-cable, and Driver disc.
The EZ Vault is tool-free compatible with all 2.5-Inch HDD SATA or IDE Drives. Self USB Powered and External USB, eSATA and OTB versions are available.
The EZ Vault is now available for direct shipping from Spire factory, global branche locations and partner distributors. For more information, please use the email form on our Contact page, call one of our offices around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- Treasure hunt started for Dibalo III Eternal Collection
- COD: Black Ops 4 patch unlocks FPS cap in ALL modes on PC
- Red Dead Redemption 2 requires 89GB HDD space
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam