Super Talent Announces World's First Commercially Available 512GB 2.5-Inch SSD
MasterDrive RX with RAIDSSD Technology enables blazing fast Read at 230MB/sec and Write at 200MB/sec
San Jose, California - April 8, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that it is now shipping the MasterDrive RX family of Solid State Drives (SSDs) in capacities up to 512GB.
The MasterDrive RX features Super Talent's proprietary RAIDSSD� Technology to enable extremely fast sequential read and write speeds. The MasterDrive RX with MLC NAND Flash comes in 128GB, 256GB and 512GB densities and is rated for a maximum sequential read speed of 230MB/sec and a maximum sequential write speed of 160MB/sec. The MasterDrive RX with SLC Flash comes in 128GB and 256GB densities and is rated for a maximum sequential read speed of 230MB/sec and a maximum sequential write speed of 200MB/sec.
Jeremy Werner, senior product marketing manager at Super Talent, stated "The MasterDrive RX is the latest product utilizing our patented RAIDSSD� Technology. This product is great! From a performance standpoint it's like having two SSDs in the space of one, and it extends our standard 2.5" SATA-II product line to include a 512GB SSD." The 512GB MasterDrive RX retails for under $1500.
All these products are designed to be compatible with all known operating systems including Windows, Linux, and OSX. Super Talent backs the SLC versions with a 3-year warranty and the MLC versions with a 2-year warranty.
Buy Now: SuperBiiz
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent Scorecard� for the IT industry.
Pricing is approximate as of announcement date and may change without notice. Usable capacity varies after formatting. All trademarks acknowledged.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS console upgraded to Ryzen APU
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- Valve CEO teases Half-Life 3 to release in next '4-5 years'
- To get into Mortal Kombat 11 closed beta you'll have to pay
- Facebook will use new AI technology to remove 'revenge porn'
- How can we update our Website design?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms