Super Talent Announces World's First Commercially Available 512GB 2.5-Inch SSD
MasterDrive RX with RAIDSSD Technology enables blazing fast Read at 230MB/sec and Write at 200MB/sec
San Jose, California - April 8, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that it is now shipping the MasterDrive RX family of Solid State Drives (SSDs) in capacities up to 512GB.
The MasterDrive RX features Super Talent's proprietary RAIDSSD� Technology to enable extremely fast sequential read and write speeds. The MasterDrive RX with MLC NAND Flash comes in 128GB, 256GB and 512GB densities and is rated for a maximum sequential read speed of 230MB/sec and a maximum sequential write speed of 160MB/sec. The MasterDrive RX with SLC Flash comes in 128GB and 256GB densities and is rated for a maximum sequential read speed of 230MB/sec and a maximum sequential write speed of 200MB/sec.
Jeremy Werner, senior product marketing manager at Super Talent, stated "The MasterDrive RX is the latest product utilizing our patented RAIDSSD� Technology. This product is great! From a performance standpoint it's like having two SSDs in the space of one, and it extends our standard 2.5" SATA-II product line to include a 512GB SSD." The 512GB MasterDrive RX retails for under $1500.
All these products are designed to be compatible with all known operating systems including Windows, Linux, and OSX. Super Talent backs the SLC versions with a 3-year warranty and the MLC versions with a 2-year warranty.
Buy Now: SuperBiiz
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent Scorecard� for the IT industry.
Pricing is approximate as of announcement date and may change without notice. Usable capacity varies after formatting. All trademarks acknowledged.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA unveils single-slot GTX 1080 Ti KINGPIN Hydro Copper
- Tencent the first Chinese company worth over $500 billion
- 50 million Uber accounts hacked, Uber paid $100K to hide it
- NVIDIA still the leader of GPU market, even with Vega here
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ