Super Talent Announces World's First Commercially Available 512GB 2.5-Inch SSD
MasterDrive RX with RAIDSSD Technology enables blazing fast Read at 230MB/sec and Write at 200MB/sec
San Jose, California - April 8, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that it is now shipping the MasterDrive RX family of Solid State Drives (SSDs) in capacities up to 512GB.
The MasterDrive RX features Super Talent's proprietary RAIDSSD� Technology to enable extremely fast sequential read and write speeds. The MasterDrive RX with MLC NAND Flash comes in 128GB, 256GB and 512GB densities and is rated for a maximum sequential read speed of 230MB/sec and a maximum sequential write speed of 160MB/sec. The MasterDrive RX with SLC Flash comes in 128GB and 256GB densities and is rated for a maximum sequential read speed of 230MB/sec and a maximum sequential write speed of 200MB/sec.
Jeremy Werner, senior product marketing manager at Super Talent, stated "The MasterDrive RX is the latest product utilizing our patented RAIDSSD� Technology. This product is great! From a performance standpoint it's like having two SSDs in the space of one, and it extends our standard 2.5" SATA-II product line to include a 512GB SSD." The 512GB MasterDrive RX retails for under $1500.
All these products are designed to be compatible with all known operating systems including Windows, Linux, and OSX. Super Talent backs the SLC versions with a 3-year warranty and the MLC versions with a 2-year warranty.
Buy Now: SuperBiiz
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent Scorecard� for the IT industry.
Pricing is approximate as of announcement date and may change without notice. Usable capacity varies after formatting. All trademarks acknowledged.
Latest News Posts
- Roar for 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Blu-ray giveaway
- MyDigtialSSD ships BPX Pro and lowers prices
- PlayStation Classic: Sony can't prevent hacking with patches
- Devil May Cry 5 has optional microtransactions
- Don't walk - run for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Battery Issue
- Crucial BX500 SSD Review - Fewer Components, Lower Prices
- Laptop won't turn on after battery died
- For Sale [5Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $3,995CAD
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games