At Acer's [email protected] global press conference in New York today, the company unveiled the powerful and thin Predator Triton 700 gaming notebook. The notebook's svelte 18.9 mm (.74 inch), 2.6kg (5.7 pound) aluminum chassis houses a 15.6-inch FHD IPS display and best-in-class computing technologies, striking just the right balance of size and performance without sacrificing thermals, features or rigidity.
The svelte, minimalistic design combines the right balance of size, performance and features
- The Predator Triton 700's aluminum chassis houses a 15.6-inch FHD IPS display and best-in-class technologies for a thin yet powerful, compromise-free gaming notebook.
- Dual Acer AeroBlade 3D Fans provides advanced thermal performance allowing for its ultrathin form factor
- Must-have gaming tech and features include powerful 7th Generation Intel Core processors, the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series graphics, speedy NVMe PCIe SSDs and lightning-fast Intel Thunderbolt 3.
- To complete the package, the Triton 700 also includes a mechanical keyboard, PredatorSense software and NVIDIA G-SYNC monitor support.
"Building on the highly acclaimed Predator 21 X curved gaming notebook, Acer is proud to announce the new Predator Triton 700, an incredibly thin yet powerful gaming notebook," said Jerry Hou, General Manager, Consumer Notebooks, IT Products Business, Acer Inc. "Our industry-leading AeroBlade 3D Fan with metal blades provides ultimate thermal performance, which allows us to pack massive computing power inside this ultrathin form factor without compromise."
As the first of the new ultrathin Predator Triton gaming notebook series, its understated black chassis features a minimalist design, with straight contours and angular front corners. A large Corning Gorilla Glass plate above the keyboard serves as a window into the notebook's cooling system, showcasing the AeroBlade 3D Fan and five heat pipes, and also functions as a touchpad.
Powering the beast within is a standard-voltage 7th Generation Intel Core processor, latest high-performance NVIDIA GeForce 10-Series graphics, two NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 configuration and up to 32GB of DDR4 2400MHz memory.
"Acer is driving some incredible new products for the gaming and VR-ready category and Intel is excited to work together to push what's possible on the PC platform," said Frank Soqui, General Manager of the Virtual Reality and Gaming Group at Intel Corporation. "It's amazing what can be done with the mobile form factor these days not just at the high-end but also for emerging VR in the mainstream - powered by our 7th Generation Intel Core High Performance processors."
For a truly immersive gaming experience, the VR-ready Predator Triton 700 offers bright, vibrant visuals on a 15.6-inch FHD IPS display with NVIDIA G-SYNC support for connecting to an external monitor. Acer TrueHarmony deliver immersive audio with crisp, rich acoustics, while Skype for Business Certification ensures conversations are clear and lag-free.
Rounding out the notebook's powerful features are Killer DoubleShot Pro networking and Thunderbolt 3 connectivity, which provides speeds up to 40 Gbps and supports dual 4K video output. The Predator Triton 700 also includes two USB 3.0 ports (featuring power-off USB charging), one USB 2.0 port, an HDMI 2.0 port, one DisplayPort connector and a Gigabit Ethernet port for those preferring a hard-wired connection. Networking is powered by Killer DoubleShot Pro technology, which picks the fastest network connection (Ethernet or Wireless) and sends all high priority traffic over that interface, while standard traffic is sent over the other.
Of course, no gaming notebook is complete without a mechanical keyboard, which delivers a satisfying typing experience and fast, accurate response times. The keys are RGB backlit and can be individually programmed.
PredatorSense software enables gamers to control and customize the Predator Triton 700's vitals from one central interface, including lighting, hotkeys, fan control and general system monitoring.
The Triton's dual fan system is powered by Acer's proprietary AeroBlade 3D Fans with ultra-thin metal blades to keep the device running nice and cool, even when the action heats up.
Price and Availability
The Predator Triton 700 gaming notebook will be available in North America in August starting at $2,999; and in EMEA in August starting at 3,399 Euros.
Exact specifications, prices, and availability will vary by region. To learn more about availability, product specifications and prices in specific markets, please contact your nearest Acer office via https://www.acer.com.
The new Predator Triton 700 was unveiled today at the [email protected] press event held in New York, where the company announced a range of new devices and solutions for gamers, creators, families, students and professionals. For more information, visit https://www.acer.com/nextatacer.
Latest News Posts
- Switch beats Xbox One/PS4 sales from: March 2017-Nov 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: 3 million units sold in 11 days
- Analyst: Cyberpunk 2077 out in Q4 2019, will sell 19m copies
- HBM standard updated: 24GB per stack, 96GB HBM2 per card
- PUBG mobile: 200m downloads, 30m daily active users
- MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z390 Taichi Ultimate stuck on Error Code 55
- Z77, using sound card and onboard sound
- QSAN XN8008T NAS Review
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: The Best Gaming Monitor Ever Made
- AdMaster: 79% of China advertisers to increase digital marketing spend in 2019
- Safety Laser Scanner Market Worth $406 Million by 2023 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets
- Archer Ascension Now Available in Black Desert Online SEA
- Back to Ubersreik DLC is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Ark: Survival Evolved Transformed Into A Winter Wonderland With The Arrival Of Raptor Claus