BIOSTAR is thrilled to announce its latest addition to its great line-up of products with its newest offering from its storage family of products with the new BIOSTAR M200 Series solid state drives.
High-performance with Ultra-compact Design
Designed for high-performance, low-profile applications, the BIOSTAR M200 Series SSD is intended for systems that require high-speed storage in a low-profile form factor like notebooks, SFF PCs and HTPCs. Available in 120GB and 240GB capacity, the BIOSTAR M200 SSD is perfect for those looking to upgrade their system with a new SSD or speed-up their mobile device for better performance and battery life.
Perfect for Notebooks and HTPCs
New-generation systems come with M.2 slots that utilize high-speed connection to your system which is the best interface when you want the most from your system. M.2 form factor storage like the BIOSTAR M200 M.2 SSD come in low-profile designs which allow users to insert them in most devices that support M.2 2280. M.2 also has the benefit of zero noise, low heat output and low power draw making them an ideal upgrade for the power user looking to step-up their system performance while gaining the advantage of M.2 storage.
Go Faster with BIOSTAR M200 Series M.2 SSD
Rated for up to 530MB/s read performance, applications will load faster and your sytem will boot-up quicker than traditional hard drives. Large files load faster and makes your system feel significantly more responsive thanks to the im prove storage performance offered by the BIOSTAR M200 SSD.
Newer systems with M.2 SSD support can greatly experience improved battery life and storage performance thanks to the BIOSTAR M200 which makes it a great upgrade for ultrabooks and notebooks. Inside, the BIOSTAR M200 M.2 SSD is powered by a Marvell controller which is complimented by BGA flash memory package which has improved write and read speeds.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit