Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, is proud to announce its latest motherboard for enthusiasts and gamers featuring the latest Intel Z270 chipset to support LGA1151 processors including the newly announced 7th-generation Core processors from Intel with their new iGame Z270 Gamer Customization motherboard. This latest products joins the family of iGame enthusiast and performance series of motherboards and graphics cards which focuses on not just the needs of gamers for a faster and robust system but serves as a canvas to promote their creativity and idea with great customization options.
iGame Z270 Gamer Customization
Featuring the new Intel Z270 chipset, the new Colorful iGame Z270 Gamer Customization motherboard allows gamers to experience the full capability of the latest 7th-generation Intel Core processors which have improved performance and efficiency. Support for up to a maximum of 64GB dual-channel memory for a lot of possibilities for applications. The Colorful iGame Z270 Gamer Customization also feature support for both AMD CrossfireX and NVIDIA SLI graphics cards in multi-GPU configurations for unhindered graphics processing for the latest games in high-resolutions. For extra performance, the motherboard features 14-phase IPP power delivery which ensures more stable overclocking so you get more out of your gaming system.
GameStorm Full Coverage Armor
A fully customized shroud protects the PCB from dust while providing a great visual for the motherboard to showcase the style of the user. As with everything Colorful does, the new iGame200 is another instalment in Colorful's line of DIY friendly products that encourages creativity and personalization.
Gamer Voice 2.0
The latest iteration of Gamer Voice. Colorful's new motherboard's RGB lighting will change its color according to music's tempo. Color and transition effects can be adjusted via the new BIOS. This adds a new level of dynamic feel to the system on top of the added benefits that Gamer Voice already offers like superb audio clarity.
GameStorm eSports Interface
Colorful uses specially designed USB interfaces utilizing Fintek F75503 and Fintek F75501 chips that are optimized for gaming to deliver maximum performance for your gaming peripherals for that little extra edge in competitive gaming.
KillerE2500 Network Card
For the best online gaming experience, Colorful has again teamed-up with Killer Networks to equip Colorful motherboards with powerful KillerE2500 network chips for the best dedicated network solution for gamers that balance network traffic on your computer so you get the best performance and ping times on your games.
DIY Multifunction Overclocking Button
For ease of maintenance and improved performance, Colorful integrates onboard buttons and a readout display for DIY situations, maintenance and a simple, one-touch overclocking button makes it possible to boost system performance with a single keypress. No manual tweaking or setup needed!
The iGame Series
Colorful created the iGame series taking feedback from players' comments and suggestions to create a distinct product for every situation. The iGame series is Colorful's specialized product segment made for gamers, both mainstream and extreme.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit