Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today unveiled the award-winning Samsung Notebook Odyssey, a new portable gaming PC with high-power performance and dynamic display. Available in 17.3-inch and 15.6-inch models, the Samsung Notebook Odyssey packs power in a beautiful and innovative design with premium features to offer a premium gaming experience.
"The Samsung Notebook Odyssey was designed specifically with gamers in mind and is equipped with exclusive features to offer users one of the best gaming notebook available on the market," said YoungGyoo Choi, Senior Vice President of the PC Business Team, Mobile Communications Business at Samsung Electronics. "Today, serious and even casual gamers seek computing devices that not only pack power for intense graphics-rich games but also feature a stylish and portable design. We're excited to expand our PC portfolio with a premium gaming solution featuring refinements in design, cutting-edge technology and enhanced gaming usability."
Unmatched Features for High-Power Performance
The Samsung Notebook Odyssey includes exclusive features built specifically for intense and casual gamers alike. With advanced technology, such as the HexaFlow Vent, an advanced cooling and ventilation system that helps the device remain cool. Created for maximum performance and endless play, users can also open the HexaFlow Vent, which is located on the bottom panel of the device, to upgrade the storage and memory.
For optimal gameplay, the Samsung Notebook Odyssey is equipped with an intelligent and robust processor. Powered by a 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processor (Quad Core 45W), both models of the Samsung Notebook Odyssey offer users lightning fast performance with premium graphic technologies.
New Advanced Display for High-Quality Vivid Images
In addition to its high-performing engine, the Samsung Notebook Odyssey 17.3-inch offers a beautiful viewing experience including a backlight that goes up to 300 nits (280 nits on 15.6-inch) in brightness for crystal clear images. Its mesmerizing screen also includes an anti-glare surface treatment to minimize reflection, allowing gamers to focus on their next move without distractions.
The Samsung Notebook Odyssey transports gamers into faraway lands and exciting scenes with life-like color contrast and wide-view angle display. It also offers high-quality vibrant images to provide an immersive and dynamic cinema-quality HDR video experience.
Innovative Design and Function with Enhanced Usability
Without compromising on function, the Samsung Notebook Odyssey features an innovative design that's both functional and refined to provide users with optimal usability. Unlike many bulky gaming PCs, the Samsung Notebook Odyssey is easily portable, allowing users to take their game with them on the go.
Beyond its sleek design, The Samsung Notebook Odyssey's keyboard includes advanced features including ergonomically curved keycaps (0.5mm volcano keycaps on the 17.3-inch, 0.3mm crater keycaps and backlit WASD keys to provide users with optimal interactions on the 15.6-inch). For personalization and easy access to crucial keys, users can also choose the backlit color of individual keycaps on the Samsung Notebook Odyssey 17.3-inch.
In addition to its premium gaming features, the Samsung Notebook Odyssey includes exclusive software solutions for peer-to-peer sharing with other devices such as smartphones. With PC Message and PC Gallery, gamers can easily share files, messages and photos anytime, anywhere.
Samsung will debut Notebook Odyssey at CES 2017's regular exhibition hours, from January 5-8 at the Booth #15006, in LVCC, Level 1, Central Hall.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit