The highly anticipated GIGABYTE gaming laptops with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series graphics has been officially announced, including both the Gaming-Centric P55 and P57 Series, and thin-and- light ULTRAFORCE Series P35 and P37.
GIGABYTE offers a variety of options based on preference while providing the latest GeForce GTX 10 series graphics and the latest 6th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor for the power and performance to meet the growing demands of top tier applications, games, and Virtual Reality.
With the superior performance GIAGBYTE also includes industry leading features such as M.2 PCIe SSD, DDR4 memory, USB 3.1 with Type-C connection, and HDMI 2.0.
Performance Gaming | For the Hardcore Gamers
The GIGABYTE Performance Gaming models focus on superior performance, fully supporting high-end programs, games, and Virtual Reality, paired with a subtle, stylish gaming design and orange accents. The 17.3" P57 and 15.6" P55 features up to GeForce GTX 1070 & 1060 graphics.
17.3" P57 | GeForce GTX 1070 Graphics | 30-Key Rollover Anti-Ghost Keyboard
The new 17" P57 is pulling no punches when it comes to performance, including the all-new, ultra-powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 and 1060 Graphics. With a fresh GPU, come fresh ID changes. Along with its subtle style, curved lines and orange accents, comes all-new additional air intake ventilation above the keyboard to improve thermal cooling. The backlit keyboard itself supports Anti-Ghost with 30-Key Rollover. The Full HD 1920x1080 IPS display provides vivid and immersive visuals, while a Swappable Bay is included for user preference of an optical drive, an additional HDD, or weight reduction.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM