The highly anticipated GIGABYTE gaming laptops with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series graphics has been officially announced, including both the Gaming-Centric P55 and P57 Series, and thin-and- light ULTRAFORCE Series P35 and P37.
GIGABYTE offers a variety of options based on preference while providing the latest GeForce GTX 10 series graphics and the latest 6th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor for the power and performance to meet the growing demands of top tier applications, games, and Virtual Reality.
With the superior performance GIAGBYTE also includes industry leading features such as M.2 PCIe SSD, DDR4 memory, USB 3.1 with Type-C connection, and HDMI 2.0.
Performance Gaming | For the Hardcore Gamers
The GIGABYTE Performance Gaming models focus on superior performance, fully supporting high-end programs, games, and Virtual Reality, paired with a subtle, stylish gaming design and orange accents. The 17.3" P57 and 15.6" P55 features up to GeForce GTX 1070 & 1060 graphics.
17.3" P57 | GeForce GTX 1070 Graphics | 30-Key Rollover Anti-Ghost Keyboard
The new 17" P57 is pulling no punches when it comes to performance, including the all-new, ultra-powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 and 1060 Graphics. With a fresh GPU, come fresh ID changes. Along with its subtle style, curved lines and orange accents, comes all-new additional air intake ventilation above the keyboard to improve thermal cooling. The backlit keyboard itself supports Anti-Ghost with 30-Key Rollover. The Full HD 1920x1080 IPS display provides vivid and immersive visuals, while a Swappable Bay is included for user preference of an optical drive, an additional HDD, or weight reduction.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit