The highly anticipated GIGABYTE gaming laptops with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series graphics has been officially announced, including both the Gaming-Centric P55 and P57 Series, and thin-and- light ULTRAFORCE Series P35 and P37.
GIGABYTE offers a variety of options based on preference while providing the latest GeForce GTX 10 series graphics and the latest 6th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor for the power and performance to meet the growing demands of top tier applications, games, and Virtual Reality.
With the superior performance GIAGBYTE also includes industry leading features such as M.2 PCIe SSD, DDR4 memory, USB 3.1 with Type-C connection, and HDMI 2.0.
Performance Gaming | For the Hardcore Gamers
The GIGABYTE Performance Gaming models focus on superior performance, fully supporting high-end programs, games, and Virtual Reality, paired with a subtle, stylish gaming design and orange accents. The 17.3" P57 and 15.6" P55 features up to GeForce GTX 1070 & 1060 graphics.
17.3" P57 | GeForce GTX 1070 Graphics | 30-Key Rollover Anti-Ghost Keyboard
The new 17" P57 is pulling no punches when it comes to performance, including the all-new, ultra-powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 and 1060 Graphics. With a fresh GPU, come fresh ID changes. Along with its subtle style, curved lines and orange accents, comes all-new additional air intake ventilation above the keyboard to improve thermal cooling. The backlit keyboard itself supports Anti-Ghost with 30-Key Rollover. The Full HD 1920x1080 IPS display provides vivid and immersive visuals, while a Swappable Bay is included for user preference of an optical drive, an additional HDD, or weight reduction.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Animal Crossing Pocket Camp earns $17 million to date
- Nintendo to team up with more mobile games makers
- Street Fighter 30th anniversary collection includes 12 games
- Titan Quest coming to consoles in 2018, even Switch
- Lyft is officially open for service in Toronto, Canada
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus New 64GB SM-G955UZKAXAA $824
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series