The highly anticipated GIGABYTE gaming laptops with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series graphics has been officially announced, including both the Gaming-Centric P55 and P57 Series, and thin-and- light ULTRAFORCE Series P35 and P37.
GIGABYTE offers a variety of options based on preference while providing the latest GeForce GTX 10 series graphics and the latest 6th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor for the power and performance to meet the growing demands of top tier applications, games, and Virtual Reality.
With the superior performance GIAGBYTE also includes industry leading features such as M.2 PCIe SSD, DDR4 memory, USB 3.1 with Type-C connection, and HDMI 2.0.
Performance Gaming | For the Hardcore Gamers
The GIGABYTE Performance Gaming models focus on superior performance, fully supporting high-end programs, games, and Virtual Reality, paired with a subtle, stylish gaming design and orange accents. The 17.3" P57 and 15.6" P55 features up to GeForce GTX 1070 & 1060 graphics.
17.3" P57 | GeForce GTX 1070 Graphics | 30-Key Rollover Anti-Ghost Keyboard
The new 17" P57 is pulling no punches when it comes to performance, including the all-new, ultra-powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 and 1060 Graphics. With a fresh GPU, come fresh ID changes. Along with its subtle style, curved lines and orange accents, comes all-new additional air intake ventilation above the keyboard to improve thermal cooling. The backlit keyboard itself supports Anti-Ghost with 30-Key Rollover. The Full HD 1920x1080 IPS display provides vivid and immersive visuals, while a Swappable Bay is included for user preference of an optical drive, an additional HDD, or weight reduction.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit