Alphacool's new quick connect couplers with the name "Eiszapfen" are the next block in the "Eis" series. High quality and impressive features makes any watercooling system back to a piece of high-quality and practical. A quick coupling is used everywhere where expandability, flexibility and cleanness play an important role. These compact couplings have a 1/4 "thread on both sides with which they are compatible with all standard connections.
By pulling down the outer ring these couplings can be disconnected. Both sides close immediately completely tight so that no water can escape. Thanks to the special N.D.S.L. Technology (no drip, no splash, no leak) a leak, drip or splash out of the water on opening the lock is excluded. By assembling again, both sides must click into each other audibly and shut themselves tightly by a double O-ring, which is simply compressed when plugged together. Likewise, the mechanism was designed for durability to ensure a secure connection even years.
Many quick couplings usually also affect the flow rate. But Alphacool has found a way to resolve this issue. A high flow rate is maintained at these quick couplings!
Alphacools quick couplers are available in two finishes. In deep black and fully chromed these add seamlessly on every system.
- Dimensions (L x D): 64,6 x 23,9mm
- Material: Brass
- Colour: Chrome / Deep Black
- Thread: 2x 1/4" IG
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit