Alphacool's new quick connect couplers with the name "Eiszapfen" are the next block in the "Eis" series. High quality and impressive features makes any watercooling system back to a piece of high-quality and practical. A quick coupling is used everywhere where expandability, flexibility and cleanness play an important role. These compact couplings have a 1/4 "thread on both sides with which they are compatible with all standard connections.
By pulling down the outer ring these couplings can be disconnected. Both sides close immediately completely tight so that no water can escape. Thanks to the special N.D.S.L. Technology (no drip, no splash, no leak) a leak, drip or splash out of the water on opening the lock is excluded. By assembling again, both sides must click into each other audibly and shut themselves tightly by a double O-ring, which is simply compressed when plugged together. Likewise, the mechanism was designed for durability to ensure a secure connection even years.
Many quick couplings usually also affect the flow rate. But Alphacool has found a way to resolve this issue. A high flow rate is maintained at these quick couplings!
Alphacools quick couplers are available in two finishes. In deep black and fully chromed these add seamlessly on every system.
- Dimensions (L x D): 64,6 x 23,9mm
- Material: Brass
- Colour: Chrome / Deep Black
- Thread: 2x 1/4" IG
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit