MSI proudly announces a new addition to the mini-PC line up: the MSI Cubi 2 Plus. The Cubi 2 Plus is built on a concept of nifty technology and a brilliant design to suit the needs of both consumers and businesses so that users can benefit from a powerful handheld-size PC. This new generation Cubi comes with the new mini STX (5x5) motherboard form factor. The mini STX motherboard is 29% smaller than a mini-ITX motherboard, making it the smallest motherboard with a socket design available. Therefore the CPU can easily be upgraded. The Skylake-S processor also makes the Cubi 2 Plus energy efficient and uses less power.
Need more work done? Connect two monitors with the multiple screen outputs ports. Cubi 2 Plus supports multiple storage devices to quickly have access to all your data. Or enjoy Ultra High-Definition and high quality media entertainment. Cubi 2 Plus is the essence of small, smart computing and can be used at home or for commercial applications. MSI Cubi 2 Plus will be globally available by the beginning of March 2016.
CUBI 2 Plus vPro Edition
Next to the normal Cubi 2 Plus there also will be a vPro edition with support for Intel's vPro technology. With all the security benefits it now also features Intel Unite. Intel Unite lets you easily setup meetings with colleagues that are all around the world and supports sharing up to 4 screens at the same time.
Your Commercial Supporter
MSI Cubi 2 Plus is equipped with multiple USB ports for connecting barcode scanners, credit card readers, receipt printers and many more to make it an optimal cutting-edge platform for a variety of commercial projects, and altogether replacing existing commercial POS machines.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit