CoolIT Systems Chosen by CyberPowerPC to Provide Advanced Liquid Cooling
Domino ALC CPU Cooler Now Available in CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme Series
Calgary, AB - March 12th, 2009 - Today, CoolIT Systems announces that CyberPowerPC, a leading custom computer system manufacturer, will utilize CoolIT's recently launched, award-winning Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling to aggressively and efficiently dissipate heat in their Gamer Xtreme series.
"Our customers are always looking to us for the most cutting-edge components that will give them an edge over the competition" said Eric Cheung, CEO of CyberPowerPC. "CoolIT's Domino has the best feature set out of any liquid cooling system we've tested and will give our gamers exactly what they're looking for."
"CyberPowerPC does a remarkable job of delivering Gamers finely tuned, high performance rigs " remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "We're extremely gratified to be recognized by such a prominent leader in the category and look forward to extending our advanced liquid cooling technology to CyberPowerPC customers worldwide."
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, Hypersonic, Biohazard, Ultra, Ultraforce, Systemax, BFG, Commodore Gaming, War Machine and Shuttle. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPowerPC manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz