Manli Technology Group Limited, the major Graphics Cards, Mini-PCs and other components manufacturer, today announced the latest entry-level of graphics solution, Manli GeForce GT 710 including Heatsink and Heatsink with Fan versions.
Manli GeForce GT 710 delivers a perfect DirectX 12 API gaming experience, support 3D Vision and high-definition resolution. It is equipped with 1GB & 2GB of GDDR3 memory, 64bit memory controller, memory clock is at 1600MHz, and the default GPU clock appears to be 954 MHz.
Meanwhile, Manli GeForce GT 710 also provides up to 80% faster performance than Intel HD graphics in all PC multimedia applications. Now, you can enjoy a rich, and smooth gaming experience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower