Manli Technology Group Limited, the major Graphics Cards, Mini-PCs and other components manufacturer, today announced the latest entry-level of graphics solution, Manli GeForce GT 710 including Heatsink and Heatsink with Fan versions.
Manli GeForce GT 710 delivers a perfect DirectX 12 API gaming experience, support 3D Vision and high-definition resolution. It is equipped with 1GB & 2GB of GDDR3 memory, 64bit memory controller, memory clock is at 1600MHz, and the default GPU clock appears to be 954 MHz.
Meanwhile, Manli GeForce GT 710 also provides up to 80% faster performance than Intel HD graphics in all PC multimedia applications. Now, you can enjoy a rich, and smooth gaming experience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- Sony doesn't need to enable cross-play, why risk 1st place?
- Unity's amazing Book of the Dead tech demo launched
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit