BIOSTAR is proud to introduce the flagship of the new RACING series: RACING Z170GT7 motherboard. Flaunting the new Super 5 Design Concept, the RACING Z170GT7 flaunts the best of the BIOSTAR RACING series together with its latest motherboard design features including the all new RACING IO armor, carbon-fiber design treatment on the heat sink, checkered flag PCB print on a matte black surface treatment and Titanium-color RACING audio shielding.
The BIOSTAR RACING Z170GT7 features support the latest Intel 6th-generation Core processors featuring the Intel Z170 chipset. The board supports up to four DDR4 memory modules of speeds up to DDR4-3200 (OC) with capacities of up to 64GB. Signature BIOSTAR Hi-Fi audio solution for a better listening experience than standard built-in audio.
Other features include support for USB3.1 Type-C reversible connector for existing and future devices supporting the interface and also SATA Express and PCI-e M.2. Featuring more bandwidth than USB 3.0, USB3.1 along with the new reversible Type-C connector allows greater bandwidth and more flexibility to use devices with your motherboard. Dual-BIOS protection allows greater security against BIOS corruption and damage from faulty BIOS update procedure. A manual switch allows toggling between BIOS chips for full control of which BIOS you want to use.
Super 5 Design
Biostar has built the RACING series motherboard from the ground up, taking into consideration the ever-changing needs of gamers and enthusiasts. The new BIOSTAR RACING Series is proud to introduce the Super 5 Design Concept:
- Super Face - all new racing design theme for visual appeal
- Super Power - powerful hardware design
- Super Sound - signature BIOSTAR HI-FI audio experience
- Super Easy - User-friendly design and accessible touch control
- Super Fun - unique DIY concept for enthusiasts and modders
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon