BIOSTAR is proud to introduce the flagship of the new RACING series: RACING Z170GT7 motherboard. Flaunting the new Super 5 Design Concept, the RACING Z170GT7 flaunts the best of the BIOSTAR RACING series together with its latest motherboard design features including the all new RACING IO armor, carbon-fiber design treatment on the heat sink, checkered flag PCB print on a matte black surface treatment and Titanium-color RACING audio shielding.
The BIOSTAR RACING Z170GT7 features support the latest Intel 6th-generation Core processors featuring the Intel Z170 chipset. The board supports up to four DDR4 memory modules of speeds up to DDR4-3200 (OC) with capacities of up to 64GB. Signature BIOSTAR Hi-Fi audio solution for a better listening experience than standard built-in audio.
Other features include support for USB3.1 Type-C reversible connector for existing and future devices supporting the interface and also SATA Express and PCI-e M.2. Featuring more bandwidth than USB 3.0, USB3.1 along with the new reversible Type-C connector allows greater bandwidth and more flexibility to use devices with your motherboard. Dual-BIOS protection allows greater security against BIOS corruption and damage from faulty BIOS update procedure. A manual switch allows toggling between BIOS chips for full control of which BIOS you want to use.
Super 5 Design
Biostar has built the RACING series motherboard from the ground up, taking into consideration the ever-changing needs of gamers and enthusiasts. The new BIOSTAR RACING Series is proud to introduce the Super 5 Design Concept:
- Super Face - all new racing design theme for visual appeal
- Super Power - powerful hardware design
- Super Sound - signature BIOSTAR HI-FI audio experience
- Super Easy - User-friendly design and accessible touch control
- Super Fun - unique DIY concept for enthusiasts and modders
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard