New Gaming Mouse from Sharkoon
Sharkoon Rush FireGlider: Laser mouse with flame-decor, six programmable buttons, a weight tuning system and DPI selector switch / MSRP 25 euros
Sharkoon has expanded its Rush gamer line with a new, high-quality laser mouse. The Sharkoon FireGlider Gaming Mouse features an ergonomically formed body, six programmable buttons, weight tuning system and a stylish high-gloss flame design. The black thumb pad features a no-slip grip with angled slits to provide excellent stability even in the most frantic of situations.
The high-quality ADNS-6010 sensor has a maximum resolution of 3600 DPI (7080 fps) and can handle acceleration speeds of up to 20 Gs. The refresh rate can be adjusted on the fly from 600 - 3600 DPI, and multi-colour LEDs show users what the current rate is. Super fast Teflon mouse feet allow for ultra-smooth movement on hard surfaces.
With the integrated weight tuning system gamers are able to adjust the weight of the mouse to their individual preferences or specific gaming situations. A specially designed magazine holds up to seven metal weights, adjusting the weight from 118 to 135 grams.
The Sharkoon FireGlider has six buttons and a scroll wheel, six of which are programmable with the included control software to ease both gaming and day to day PC functions. With the onboard memory, gamers can load useful macros for specific actions. The Sharkoon FireGlider has a 1.8m cable, connects via USB and comes with support for Windows 2000, XP, XP (64) and Vista x86. Included with the mouse is one set of replacement mouse feet.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Rush FireGlider Gaming Mouse available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 25 euros.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Mortal Kombat 11 paid beta features 5 fighters, no Sub-Zero
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced