New Gaming Mouse from Sharkoon
Sharkoon Rush FireGlider: Laser mouse with flame-decor, six programmable buttons, a weight tuning system and DPI selector switch / MSRP 25 euros
Sharkoon has expanded its Rush gamer line with a new, high-quality laser mouse. The Sharkoon FireGlider Gaming Mouse features an ergonomically formed body, six programmable buttons, weight tuning system and a stylish high-gloss flame design. The black thumb pad features a no-slip grip with angled slits to provide excellent stability even in the most frantic of situations.
The high-quality ADNS-6010 sensor has a maximum resolution of 3600 DPI (7080 fps) and can handle acceleration speeds of up to 20 Gs. The refresh rate can be adjusted on the fly from 600 - 3600 DPI, and multi-colour LEDs show users what the current rate is. Super fast Teflon mouse feet allow for ultra-smooth movement on hard surfaces.
With the integrated weight tuning system gamers are able to adjust the weight of the mouse to their individual preferences or specific gaming situations. A specially designed magazine holds up to seven metal weights, adjusting the weight from 118 to 135 grams.
The Sharkoon FireGlider has six buttons and a scroll wheel, six of which are programmable with the included control software to ease both gaming and day to day PC functions. With the onboard memory, gamers can load useful macros for specific actions. The Sharkoon FireGlider has a 1.8m cable, connects via USB and comes with support for Windows 2000, XP, XP (64) and Vista x86. Included with the mouse is one set of replacement mouse feet.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Rush FireGlider Gaming Mouse available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 25 euros.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit