New Gaming Mouse from Sharkoon
Sharkoon Rush FireGlider: Laser mouse with flame-decor, six programmable buttons, a weight tuning system and DPI selector switch / MSRP 25 euros
Sharkoon has expanded its Rush gamer line with a new, high-quality laser mouse. The Sharkoon FireGlider Gaming Mouse features an ergonomically formed body, six programmable buttons, weight tuning system and a stylish high-gloss flame design. The black thumb pad features a no-slip grip with angled slits to provide excellent stability even in the most frantic of situations.
The high-quality ADNS-6010 sensor has a maximum resolution of 3600 DPI (7080 fps) and can handle acceleration speeds of up to 20 Gs. The refresh rate can be adjusted on the fly from 600 - 3600 DPI, and multi-colour LEDs show users what the current rate is. Super fast Teflon mouse feet allow for ultra-smooth movement on hard surfaces.
With the integrated weight tuning system gamers are able to adjust the weight of the mouse to their individual preferences or specific gaming situations. A specially designed magazine holds up to seven metal weights, adjusting the weight from 118 to 135 grams.
The Sharkoon FireGlider has six buttons and a scroll wheel, six of which are programmable with the included control software to ease both gaming and day to day PC functions. With the onboard memory, gamers can load useful macros for specific actions. The Sharkoon FireGlider has a 1.8m cable, connects via USB and comes with support for Windows 2000, XP, XP (64) and Vista x86. Included with the mouse is one set of replacement mouse feet.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Rush FireGlider Gaming Mouse available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 25 euros.
Latest News Posts
- Apple buys VR/AR startup VRvana for $30 million
- AC: Origins patch fixes UltraWide, multi-GPU issues
- Radeon Vega 8 Mobile: 8 Vega GPU cores, 256MB DDR4
- Battlefront II microtransaction removal: 'no impact' to EA
- 4K 60FPS capture card handles Xbox One X, costs $400
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ