SILICON POWER launches Xpower overclocking series: DDR2-1066 MHz
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power has unveiled its first overclocking DRAM product called the Xpower series for gamers, and all power users having a strong appetite for powerful memory. Incorporating FBGA package technology and original chips, Silicon Power Xpower DDR2-1066MHz 4GB (2GBX2) features high performance, superior heat spread ability and low power consumption. In Xpower overclocking series, the DDR2-1066MHz also supports CAS latency of 5-5-5-15 at 2.0 volts. Silicon Power exclusively developed Xpower series for the computer enthusiasts and gamers to DDR2 based computer systems that are demanded by overclockers.
By incorporating the advanced FBGA package technology and 8-layer PCB thus enabling higher module densities, Xpower DDR2-1066MHz with stable reliability and higher performance is designed for use in gamersf PCs. The new Xpower series also features with exclusive heat sink. Reducing temperatures by dissipating heat more effectively, this new aluminum heat sinkfs grid design transfers and removes heat better. This design reduces temperatures and increases the stability and reliability for powerful users pushing their systems to the extreme limit.
All Silicon Power's memory modules are built to the highest specifications with the best chips and undergo rigorous laboratory tests to ensure the highest performance and reliability. Silicon Power's memory modules are recognized for high quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility, superb stability and backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Suitable for gamers and all power users having a strong appetite for powerful memory
- Specific aluminum heat sinks to reduce the temperature efficiently
- CL: 5-5-5-15
- Capacity: 2GB/1GB
- FBGA package technology
- PCB layers: 8
- Voltage: 1.9V~2.0V
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- 124 Switch games require paid subscription to play online
- Telltale Games shuts down, future games likely cancelled
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games