The global leading motherboard brand ASRock is offering limited Assassin's Creed Syndicate game codes with purchase of selected ASRock Intel 100 series motherboards within the promotion period. Assassin's Creed Syndicate game codes will be available on ASRock APP Shop for redemption starting from Nov. 19th, 2015. Buyers of exclusive bundled motherboards in selected regions of North America and Europe will be granted a FREE offer of Assassin's Creed Syndicate game code worth US$59.99! In the latest Assassin's Creed saga, the Assassin's Creed Syndicate, you'll play as Jacob Frye, an assassin born and bred poised to take over the criminal underworld of London during the Industrial Revolution. Amidst blossoming conflicts between newly crowned kings of industry and the working class they exploit for all they're worth, Jacob will work in the shadows as he climbs to the top of the criminal underground as the head of one of the city's most notorious street gangs.
ASRock APP Shop is an all-in-one utility designed for system update and software downloading. It is integrated with a variety of applications and support software. The ASRock APP Shop provides the latest BIOS updates and system upgrade software for users to download. You can easily optimize your system and keep your PC up-to-date with the ASRock APP Shop. What's more? The ASRock APP Shop is geared up with numerous popular PC games, making it easier for gamers to hookup to the gaming world. You can also receive exclusive bonuses, in-game items and experience the premium gaming feast on the ASRock APP Shop!!
Assassin's Creed Syndicate promotion is only available for purchase of exclusive bundle models within promotion period of Nov. 14th, 2015 AM00:00 ~ Jan. 4th, 2016 PM11:59 (UTC+8) in selected regions of North America and Europe while supplies last. Come and get your FREE game code now!!
More information on ASRock Assassin's Creed Syndicate promotion, please visit:
More information on Assassin's Creed Syndicate, please visit:
More information on ASRock APP Shop
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit