The Skall is our new premium-case. The spacious midi-tower combines exceptional functionality, a stylish design and outstanding quality and all that at a very attractive price-performance ratio. We will offer three different variants of the case, each with two 120 mm LED-fans behind the front cover, either in blue, green or red. The centrally located MESH element in the lower part of the front allows them to shine through in a magnificent way.
The classic case is perfectly fitted to be equipped with high-end hardware. Fully modular HDD-cages, two multi-step fan controls, tool-free installation of optical drives and 3.5 inch HDD, as well as a lavish cable management are only some of the features the Skall offers. For the easy installation of fans or water cooling radiators under the top, the MESH inlay in the back of the case top can be removed without any effort. In the front of the top the I/O panel is located, offering 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, as well as HD audio ports.
Fans of compact water cooling solutions will also enjoy our Cooltek Skall. The special mounting frame under the top cover is perfectly suited to hold either 280 mm or even 360 mm radiators or compact AIO cooling solutions, without risking collisions with motherboard components. For users who prefer front mounted 240 mm water coolers can realize that easily, thanks to the fully modular HDD-cages.
As part of the launch of our Skall we also start a nice competition. Up until the 31 May 2016, we will draw two winners per months who will get a full refund on the purchasing price of their Skall. All information about this can be found in a letter included with each Skall case.
The Skall will be available from the beginning of December. The MSRP will be 84.99 Euro, incl. 19% VAT.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard