EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to release GIGABYTE Z170X motherboard monoblock - EK-FB Z170X Monoblock. It's compatible with three GIGABYTE Z170X motherboard models - Gaming 5, Gaming 7 and UD5 TH.
EK-FB GA Z170X Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel LGA-1151 socket Skylake CPU and the following GIGABYTE Z170X motherboards:
- GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 5
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7
Designed and engineered in cooperation with GIGABYTE, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-1151 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
Base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material, depending on the variant. This monoblock is designed to not interfere with M.2 connectors on the GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 and GA-Z170X-Gaming 5.
You can always check for compatible water blocks by using database where compatible video cards and motherboards are being added to the list on a daily basis.
EK-FB GA Z170X monoblocks are made in Slovenia, Europe and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. In the table below you can find MSR prices with VAT included.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit