A TOXIC Sapphire - that's what we have on our hands today. We saw the release of the graphics card pop up a little while ago but under a different name, the "Blizzard X1900XTX". Game developers Blizzard were not entirely happy with Sapphire using this name, so to avoid legal dramas, Sapphire quickly re-named the product to the "TOXIC X1900XTX".
The TOXIC is a graphics card that uses an all-in-one water cooling solution much like we saw from PowerColor in the past. Although, our biggest gripe though with the one that PowerColor offered was that it was produced on a mid-range card, which was a bit of a waste in our opinion.
Sapphire on the other hand has done it right as far as we are concerned; they have strapped the water cooling solution on to the best performing ATI Radeon graphics card, the X1900XTX.
This isn't the only thing that Sapphire has improved on when compared to PowerColor but we will leave that for now and get onto what's inside the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Serious Sam 2]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI displays its new GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING X 8G at Computex 2016
- ASUS crams a pair of GTX 1080s into beastly ROG G31 Edition 10 PC
- ASUS teases the Ghost Rider custom PC at Computex 2016
- Go backstage with 'Steve Jobs' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- ASUS's new ZenFone 3 flagship rocks 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 820, USB C
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream