A TOXIC Sapphire - that's what we have on our hands today. We saw the release of the graphics card pop up a little while ago but under a different name, the "Blizzard X1900XTX". Game developers Blizzard were not entirely happy with Sapphire using this name, so to avoid legal dramas, Sapphire quickly re-named the product to the "TOXIC X1900XTX".
The TOXIC is a graphics card that uses an all-in-one water cooling solution much like we saw from PowerColor in the past. Although, our biggest gripe though with the one that PowerColor offered was that it was produced on a mid-range card, which was a bit of a waste in our opinion.
Sapphire on the other hand has done it right as far as we are concerned; they have strapped the water cooling solution on to the best performing ATI Radeon graphics card, the X1900XTX.
This isn't the only thing that Sapphire has improved on when compared to PowerColor but we will leave that for now and get onto what's inside the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Serious Sam 2]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- Make the game you want to play with School of Game Design
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card