A TOXIC Sapphire - that's what we have on our hands today. We saw the release of the graphics card pop up a little while ago but under a different name, the "Blizzard X1900XTX". Game developers Blizzard were not entirely happy with Sapphire using this name, so to avoid legal dramas, Sapphire quickly re-named the product to the "TOXIC X1900XTX".
The TOXIC is a graphics card that uses an all-in-one water cooling solution much like we saw from PowerColor in the past. Although, our biggest gripe though with the one that PowerColor offered was that it was produced on a mid-range card, which was a bit of a waste in our opinion.
Sapphire on the other hand has done it right as far as we are concerned; they have strapped the water cooling solution on to the best performing ATI Radeon graphics card, the X1900XTX.
This isn't the only thing that Sapphire has improved on when compared to PowerColor but we will leave that for now and get onto what's inside the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Serious Sam 2]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce teased with 'Order of 10' mystery
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched