MSI had one of the strongest line-ups of GeForce GTX 10 series cards, with a top-to-bottom range of cards that catered to each segment of the market. This stretched from the GTX 1050 right up to the GTX 1080, led by the GTX 1080 Gaming X series of cards.
The company recently launched its new QuickSilver line of graphics cards, which we're looking at today - the MSI GeForce GTX 1070 QuickSilver 8G OC. What does it offer over the already strong Gaming X range? A premium design, with a custom look - for those building a specifically themed gaming PC with a silver streak, the new GTX 1070 QuickSilver 8G OC is what you're after.
We already know MSI has some of the best cooling technology on the market for graphics cards, so it should come as no surprise that MSI deployed their Twin Frozr VI cooler on the GTX 1070 QuickSilver 8G OC. Throughout our testing - which involved countless hours of Overwatch, the card made no sound at all - only through our synthetic benchmarking which thrashes the card, did it begin to make just the slightest noise from its cooler.
MSI compliments the GeForce GTX 1070 QuickSilver 8G OC with its own MSI Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium motherboard, which has the same black/silver/titanium style.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience