Inside the Core W200 Continued
The floor of the chassis allows for three fans to go there, but the fourth hole, and possibly the third hole, will be used by the PSU. We also find a pair of holes along the floor, again to keep the wiring as clean as possible, no matter what the plans are.
On this side, we see no exhaust fan which most cases would come with, but we do see that the ten expansion slots offered, have ventilated covers, and use thumbscrews to secure them.
Again, this is the basic build photo. We start again with a vast cavity to fill, and to the right, we find an inverted motherboard tray mounted to the back of the large motherboard tray from the other side.
One more of the options is to install these four drive bays. You do have to mount the clips for each tray tot the larger motherboard tray, and when done, the tray set in the tabs at the bottom, and click into a locked position with the clip at the top.
Unlike with the main motherboard tray, this smaller one is removable. This makes accessing the CPU cooler hole in the main section possible, and also allows you to run wiring behind the smaller one. We also see that this tray is plainly marked, and we see XL-ATX compatibility here too.
Of course, you do have the option to take that ten-stack of bays and install it on this side, but that would block the cooling options a bit. As you can see, the way the W200 is designed, the second pair of cooling trays can be locked into place here, and shows why the right side panels are ventilated the way it is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017