Inside the Core W200 Continued
The floor of the chassis allows for three fans to go there, but the fourth hole, and possibly the third hole, will be used by the PSU. We also find a pair of holes along the floor, again to keep the wiring as clean as possible, no matter what the plans are.
On this side, we see no exhaust fan which most cases would come with, but we do see that the ten expansion slots offered, have ventilated covers, and use thumbscrews to secure them.
Again, this is the basic build photo. We start again with a vast cavity to fill, and to the right, we find an inverted motherboard tray mounted to the back of the large motherboard tray from the other side.
One more of the options is to install these four drive bays. You do have to mount the clips for each tray tot the larger motherboard tray, and when done, the tray set in the tabs at the bottom, and click into a locked position with the clip at the top.
Unlike with the main motherboard tray, this smaller one is removable. This makes accessing the CPU cooler hole in the main section possible, and also allows you to run wiring behind the smaller one. We also see that this tray is plainly marked, and we see XL-ATX compatibility here too.
Of course, you do have the option to take that ten-stack of bays and install it on this side, but that would block the cooling options a bit. As you can see, the way the W200 is designed, the second pair of cooling trays can be locked into place here, and shows why the right side panels are ventilated the way it is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD