Accessories and Documentation
Under the cooler, stuck into the foam at the bottom, we found the LGA115X back plate. It offers 3M tape to attach it to the motherboard if desired, and the studs at the corners are cast into the plastic backplate and will not spin.
There is also a set of four screws to be used with LGA2011 sockets, as the screws in the cooler are in an oval hole and can adjust for both. We are also given a small tube of thermal paste to use, and a guide to show us more than telling us in text us how to install this cooler for both sockets.
We looked over the manual before we pulled out the wire fan clips and thought something was odd. We see in the guide some fancy clips that likely work much better with the IS-VC45 than these flat ones, but we did manage to use them, they are just tough to release once installed.
That 9mm fan that is 15mm thick is where we found this sticker covering the hub of it. This fan sips the power, and if it needs to be replaced, you are looking at finding the HA9215M12F-Z model fan.
PRICING: You can find the ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler retails for $65 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [ID-Cooling IS-VC45 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family