Powering, Controls, and Options
With the initial powering of the Four Eyes Touch, it booted up for us in this light blue color option. Across the top, we can see the temperature of each channel as well as fan speed in RPMs. At the bottom, we can see how to swap thermal scales to the left, and to the right is the color and reset button.
Here all we did was press the C/F button at the bottom to get the controller to display temperatures in Fahrenheit this time. Also, if you hold that same button longer, it will temporarily mute the buzzer if you have left the jumper in place.
At this time, we changed back to Celsius for the temperatures, and also swapped out the colors of the screen to this green color we have now.
We picked and chose which colors to show, as some didn't photograph all that well, but this purple option is vivid and took well to the camera.
We held our finger over the temperature in the top left window as this is how you set the channel alarm. While the readout may go up to 99 degrees, the alarm top end of the range is only 90 degrees.
In the same first window, we kept our finger on the fan speed this time, and same as the temperature, it began to flash. The slider bar reduces the fan speed from 2300 to 1500 just by swiping our finger across the middle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand