Powering, Controls, and Options
With the initial powering of the Four Eyes Touch, it booted up for us in this light blue color option. Across the top, we can see the temperature of each channel as well as fan speed in RPMs. At the bottom, we can see how to swap thermal scales to the left, and to the right is the color and reset button.
Here all we did was press the C/F button at the bottom to get the controller to display temperatures in Fahrenheit this time. Also, if you hold that same button longer, it will temporarily mute the buzzer if you have left the jumper in place.
At this time, we changed back to Celsius for the temperatures, and also swapped out the colors of the screen to this green color we have now.
We picked and chose which colors to show, as some didn't photograph all that well, but this purple option is vivid and took well to the camera.
We held our finger over the temperature in the top left window as this is how you set the channel alarm. While the readout may go up to 99 degrees, the alarm top end of the range is only 90 degrees.
In the same first window, we kept our finger on the fan speed this time, and same as the temperature, it began to flash. The slider bar reduces the fan speed from 2300 to 1500 just by swiping our finger across the middle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now