Antec P70 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the P70 would appear to have an LED backlit strip at the top, but that is not the case. Below that, we find two 5.25" covers and a 3.5" bay cover, while the rest of the panel is flat all the way down where we find the Antec name painted on in grey.
Just behind the front bezel is the overly large and chunky front I/O panel. There is a trio of fan control switches running in the back, while the front offers a rest and power button on the raised sections, and USB and HD Audio connectivity in the lower sections, but we are pleased to see rubber dust covers on them all.
Stepping back, we see that the majority of the top panel is taken up with this very bent steel mesh panel. This is open enough to let the top fans breathe easily enough, and is also where the noise suppressor snaps into place if desired.
As we look at the left side of the chassis, we find that the front bezel offers ventilation on the sides, and the removable panel has a bump out in it to allow for wiring and suck behind it. We can also see the bends continue as you glance at the upper left corner of this panel.
The back of the chassis starts with a latch to remove the mesh top section, and then offers the rear I/O, water cooling grommets, and the rear exhaust location. the expansion slots have break away covers, and the PSU mounts at the bottom.
Just to prove the damage to the panel was not from shipping, we took this image. Someone on the line was lazy, and when the panel did not fit, they said "screw it!" or something along those lines and sent the screw in regardless, bending the panel in the process.
The right side of the chassis is identical to the left, just in reverse. There is ventilation at the front of the chassis, and we are given the same bump out, again to offer room for wiring. The thing is though, looking at the top right corner this time, we see this panel is bent as well, just not as bad this time.
Under the chassis, we find very large feet used mostly for style since they rest solely on the tiny rubber pads under each foot. The rest of the bottom is solid steel except for where the PSU installs, and with large mesh there, and the dust filter in place, the PSU should breathe well and the short filter pulls out the back for easy cleaning.
PRICING: You can find the Antec P70 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec P70 retails for $54 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: The Antec P70 retails for $77 CAD at Amazon Canada.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Antec P70 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the P70]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now