EVGA is a huge fan favorite amongst PC enthusiasts and gamers, with their kick ass work on virtually every product they release. The company is at the very peak of quality, with every product that the company releases being a top-class product. The EVGA brand is one of the strongest in the world amongst the enthusiast and PC community, but their video cards are a special part of the enthusiast community, with one of the most wanted cards on the market right now, the GeForce GTX 980 Ti from NVIDIA, has been released by EVGA in the form of the GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+.
EVGA has a mountain of GeForce GTX 980 Ti cards, with the Hydro Copper, HYBRID, Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ (the one we have here), Superclocked, Superclocked ACX 2.0+, the reference 980 Ti from EVGA, and the ACX 2.0+. So seven different variants, with the Superclocked ACX 2.0+ we have here today being the third fastest card that EVGA offers from its range of 980 Ti cards.
EVGA has ramped up the Base and Boost Clocks on their Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ card, up from the 1000Mhz on the reference NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti to 1102MHz on the Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+. The Boost Clock on the reference card is 1075MHz, while EVGA bumps it up to 1190Mhz.
The 6GB of GDDR5 is still clocked at 7GHz over its 384-bit memory bus, providing 336.5GB/sec memory bandwidth. The reference GTX 980 Ti has a Texture Fill Rate of 176GT/s, while the EVGA card increases this up to 194GT/s, thanks to its factory overclock.
Availability & Price
At the time of writing, EVGA's website was the only place you can buy the GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX2.0+ card, with a price of $679.99. This makes it the most expensive GTX 980 Ti that EVGA offers, except for the GTX 980 Ti HYBRID which comes with a massive watercooler, or the GTX 980 Ti Hydro Copper, which is built for watercooling.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX2.0+ is the best GTX 980 Ti that EVGA has on its slate, with the ACX 2.0+ cooler on board.
PRICING: You can find the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti ACX SC+ ACX 2.0+ for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti ACX SC+ ACX 2.0+ retails for $741.54 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti ACX SC+ ACX 2.0+ retails for £731.01 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Performance Summary]
- Page 10 [Overclocking, Power Consumption and Sound Testing]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- PS4 Pro Media Player update includes 4K support
- OST to PST Converter
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- ASRock B150M PRO4V- Voltage Control ?
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse