Case Build and Finished Product
Since the HDD rack is complicated to remove, we left it in play, and still found plenty of room for the oversized video card. There were no issues aligning the motherboard; even the wiring was simple. At this point, we really have no issues to discuss.
The dust shield snapped right into place and the PSU sidles right up and smashes the gasket a bit. We also found that when it came time to mount the video card, there was no need for adjustments, the holes lined right up.
Bundling all of the I/O wiring was still not enough to make the side panel have any issues being placed back on the chassis. The access hole lines up well, and all in all everything sort of flows into place where it is needed to run to.
All packaged back up and ready to test, there is not a single thing that changes in our view of the DS3, and we are big fans of that. What you saw in images is exactly what you end up with, and the only thing that could change in this view is potentially seeing a pair of fans in the top of the chassis through the mesh.
In all honesty, in the two foot of distance the camera and we were from this chassis, when the button is pressed, if not for the green ring around the power button being illuminated now, we would not know it was on. We had to seriously get within nine inches of the back of the chassis to even pick up any sound with our ears.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Midi-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the DS3]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- This fan made 'Indiana Jones' animated short rocks
- Cyberpunk 2077 has 'huge living cities,' real-time AI
- Quantum Break on Steam missing SLI support, DirectX 12
- NX will get Nintendo 'back into the race,' says Ubisoft
- Commodore 64 still running auto shop after 25 years
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now