Packaging and System
The box is very small, and the device only sits in the center of the box. The product is well protected from the elements during shipping.
I didn't expect all these different wall socket adapter inserts, but it is nice that they are all included. They snap into the wall socket adapter. The adapter provides 12v@3A which hints at extremely low power consumption. A VESA mounting plate is included with all the proper screws. The included DVD holds the drivers you might need for Windows 8 or earlier operating systems.
The power button, two USB 2.0 ports, and a single USB 3.0 port are located on the front bezel.
The LIVA X has a RJ-45 LAN port as well as dual display outputs (D-SUB and HDMI). A headphone jack is also supplied.
There are slits on both the right and left sides, and a Kensington lock port to secure the device. While the outside is a smooth plastic, the inside has a rigid metal frame.
Each of the four legs have a rubberized pad to ensure that the device doesn't slip off your desk. Removing those four screws will allow you to open the LIVA X, but unless you want to install an mSATA drive, there is no need to do so.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the LIVA X]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [CPU, Graphics, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99