Packaging and System
The box is very small, and the device only sits in the center of the box. The product is well protected from the elements during shipping.
I didn't expect all these different wall socket adapter inserts, but it is nice that they are all included. They snap into the wall socket adapter. The adapter provides 12v@3A which hints at extremely low power consumption. A VESA mounting plate is included with all the proper screws. The included DVD holds the drivers you might need for Windows 8 or earlier operating systems.
The power button, two USB 2.0 ports, and a single USB 3.0 port are located on the front bezel.
The LIVA X has a RJ-45 LAN port as well as dual display outputs (D-SUB and HDMI). A headphone jack is also supplied.
There are slits on both the right and left sides, and a Kensington lock port to secure the device. While the outside is a smooth plastic, the inside has a rigid metal frame.
Each of the four legs have a rubberized pad to ensure that the device doesn't slip off your desk. Removing those four screws will allow you to open the LIVA X, but unless you want to install an mSATA drive, there is no need to do so.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the LIVA X]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [CPU, Graphics, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives