8k Random Read/Write
Many server workloads rely heavily upon 8k performance, and we include this as a standard with each evaluation. Many of our server workloads also test 8k performance with various mixed read/write distributions.
The CloudSpeed Eco offers competitive 8k random performance, but places third in overall random read speed.
The Eco and the DC S3500 vie for third place, with the Eco coming out on top.
The CloudSpeed Eco falls into fourth place during the 256OIO 8k random write workload, but takes a lead against the DC S3500 at lighter workloads.
The CloudSpeed Eco placed fourth in 8k random write speed under heavy load, but beats the DC S3500 in the majority of the latency efficiency test.
The SanDisk CloudSpeed Eco takes third place in the power testing with lower power draw than the M500DC.
The Eco falls into a similar efficiency profile as the DC S3500.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand