128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD, and is indicative of performance in OLAP, batch processing, streaming, content delivery applications, and backup scenarios.
Our multi-threaded sequential testing is very demanding; two ULLtraDIMMs with 100% utilization provide 1,323 MB /s, and at 70% utilization, they deliver 1,307 MB /s. A single ULLtraDIMM with 100% utilization delivers 698 MB/s, and with 70% utilization, it averages 691 MB/s.
A single 12Gb/s SSD800MH nearly reaches the sequential speed of two ULLtraDIMMs, which also provide excellent latency and performance.
Sequential write performance is important in tasks such as caching, replication, HPC, content delivery applications, and database logging. Two ULLtraDIMMs in RAID with 70% and 100% utilization average 828 MB/s. A single ULLtraDIMM averages 407 MB/s with both usage scenarios.
The dual ULLtraDIMMs take the win in this test. The ULLtraDIMMs clearly benefit from the enhanced parallelism when deployed in RAID, and don't require associated HBA/RAID controllers and cabling.
In mixed sequential workloads, the ULLtraDIMMs scale particularly well, and the benefits of extra overprovisioning provide a clear performance benefit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court