ADATA SP910 512GB SSD
ADATA put together an attractive package for the Premier Pro SP910 series. The window on the front allows us to see the drive inside, and the text on the front of the package shows the features.
ADATA lists some performance information and some general information about the SP910 on the back of the package.
The drive is well packaged, with the accessories in a separate compartment in the package.
The accessory package includes a desktop adapter bracket, screws for mounting the drive, two paper manuals, and a 7mm to 9.5mm adapter (not pictured). Users will need to go online to download ADATA's SSD Toolbox and Acronis True Image HD; both downloads are available on ADATA's website.
Here we get our first look at the Premier Pro SP910 512GB SSD.
The back of the drive lists the model number, serial number, and a key for Acronis.
This is the 7mm z-height SSD, so it will fit in the latest Ultrabooks that require a thin drive.
Inside we found eight ADATA labeled NAND flash packages, a DRAM package, and a Marvell controller.
The controller is a Marvell 88SS9187 eight-channel model that's been on the market for several years now.
The DRAM is DDR3-1600 in 512GB density. That's an unusually small DRAM buffer for a 512GB SSD.
The flash was packaged by ADATA, and is synchronous MLC.
All of the surface mount components are on one side of the PCB, so there isn't much to look at on the back of the drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni