Accessories and Documentation
In that small cardboard box, we found two bags, one of which contains what we see here. There are two hook and loop straps to bind wiring together to help hide it under the steel cover. There are also five zip ties supplied to help with the smaller wiring, and an aluminum case badge that is the BitFenix logo, and this can be placed anywhere you wish.
As for the rest of the gear that comes along to get the installation complete, this is it. There is an extra standoff as well as a socket to help remove or install them. There are two thumb screws to use with two of the SSD locations as they clip in on one side, and this holds them into a tab on the other.
There are also PSU screws, eleven rubber grommets for the floor and motherboard tray drive locations, and a ton of screws for 3.5" drives and the motherboard. While only three of the SSD screws for the floor are to the right, one of them managed to get in with the motherboard screws, so there are four total.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook