Sentey is a brand that is known in the PC industry, with a slew of devices - including cases, PSUs, keyboards, mice, audio devices, gaming surfaces and more. When it comes to audio devices, the company has five headsets to choose from, with the Harmoniq Pro at the top of the food chain.
If you haven't heard of Sentey, then I suggest you check them out. They have built themselves quite a product selection, with the Harmoniq Pro leading the pack. Let's get right into the review.
What's In The Box
Instead of the usual unboxing pictures, I decided to do a full unboxing using my Google Glass headset. This gives you a unique view through my point of view, while I unbox the Sentey Harmoniq Pro headset for the first time.
For a detailed rundown of what comes in the box, you can expect the Harmoniq Pro headset itself, a manual, a beautiful and very useful Padded Travel Case, 2 Interchangeable leader pads (also very useful), and a velcro strap for cable management.
I fell head over heels for the Padded Travel Case, using it for when I travelled to the US recently. It was a great way of keeping my headset protected, while it was banging around in my bag. It was a pleasant surprise to open the box and find something like a travel case included. This will be a big deal for LAN gamers, where they can keep their headset nice and protected.
Specifications, Pricing and Availability
Sentey has done quite the job cramming in some serious features and power into the Harmoniq Pro, something you can check out for yourself in the specifications list below.
As you can see, we have a 5.1-channel surround sound headset on our hands, under the model number of GS-4840. We have some serious speakers all round, with 30mm drivers at the front and rear, 40mm drivers in the center, while we have 27mm driving the subwoofer. There's 200mW of power available for both the front and rear speakers, while the center speakers enjoy 400mW. The subwoofer cranks this up a bit, having output power of 600mW.
When it comes to connectivity, we have USB - and as I said in the above unboxing video, some people will be turned off by this. But motherboard makers have been making leaps and bounds in the technology baked into motherboards these days, with next to no interference over the USB ports when using USB-powered headsets.
We have a 3-meter, or 9.8-foot cable included - plenty long enough for reaching around the back of your rig. We have a gold-plated USB 2.0 connector, giving you all of your audio through a single USB 2.0 cable. As for weight, the Harmoniq Pro is quite light at just 3.85 lbs, or 1.74 kg.
When it comes to pricing, Sentey has hit a home run. With a normal price of $119.99, the headset can be purchased from Amazon for just $69.99 (at the time of writing at least). This is an incredible price for a headset that I hope to convince you is worth parting with your hard-earned cash for.
PRICING: You can find the Sentey Harmoniq Professional Gaming Series Headset for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Sentey Harmoniq Professional Gaming Series Headset retails for $69.99 at Amazon.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's 4K digital whiteboard available for $5000
- Acer's new Predator Z35P: 35-inch 3440x1440 100Hz G-Sync
- Crackdown 3 coming to PC, is an Xbox Play Anywhere title
- Samsung unveils bendable/stretchable OLED display
- MSI scoops 5 awards for Computex Best Choice Award 2017
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning