HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 4.55
The Silicon Motion SM2246EN controller is known to deliver high sequential read speeds. Gamers who normally wait for loading screens can benefit from the high sequential read speeds from the Force Series LX. As you can see though, in this capacity size, several leading SSDs also read sequential data back at a very high rate.
One of the large differences between value and enthusiast class SSDs is the write performance. Many of the enthusiast class SSDs can write sequential data 30 to 40 MB/s faster than the Force LX. At just under 400 MB/s, the Force LX is far from slow though. The Force LX is a bit faster on average than the MX100 512GB.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 18.104.22.168
After a reasonable number of sequential and random data writes to the drive, the Force LX still performs very well. This test uses 128KB blocks, a better representation of sequential performance than the previous tests and one that shows performance with garbage collection kicked in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- GTX 1080 Ti hits 3GHz on LN2, all on reference PCB
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has a $100 microtransaction
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter