HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 4.55
The Silicon Motion SM2246EN controller is known to deliver high sequential read speeds. Gamers who normally wait for loading screens can benefit from the high sequential read speeds from the Force Series LX. As you can see though, in this capacity size, several leading SSDs also read sequential data back at a very high rate.
One of the large differences between value and enthusiast class SSDs is the write performance. Many of the enthusiast class SSDs can write sequential data 30 to 40 MB/s faster than the Force LX. At just under 400 MB/s, the Force LX is far from slow though. The Force LX is a bit faster on average than the MX100 512GB.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 184.108.40.206
After a reasonable number of sequential and random data writes to the drive, the Force LX still performs very well. This test uses 128KB blocks, a better representation of sequential performance than the previous tests and one that shows performance with garbage collection kicked in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99