The Alpenfoehn Sella arrives in a primarily white box with darker tones toward the bottom to help highlight the name and the image of the cooler. Off to the left, and below the cooler image, we also find mentions of the 92mm PWM fan, its performance and ease of install, and just what sockets are supported.
Both of the smaller ends, and one of the longer sides of the packaging are identical; they show the Alpenfoehn name and flower logo, and sport the Sella cooler name in blue at the bottom.
The last thinner side of the packaging offers a full panel dedicated to the company name and logo.
All of the relevant information on the cooler is located on the back of the box. Here we find that typo in the dimensions, the CPU compatibility chart, and a whole other box to tell us that the product inside is a CPU cooler.
With the Sella being so compact, it weighs in at just over 400 grams with the fan. This permitted Alpenfoehn to use two layers of plastic to support and protect the cooler, fan, and hardware inside. We also see that the cooler is kept separated from the hardware and the fan to insure it arrives in great condition. This method held up well, as our cooler arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Alpenfoehn Sella CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology