Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts
I must admit that it's hard to really get excited about these budget friendly video cards. Considering our benchmark suite is focused around benching at a higher level of detail, you just expect a card that carries with it a price tag in the lower-end of the $100 range to just plummet in all of our benchmarks.
Going through the lineup and checking out the performance, you can see the little ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC manages to perform quite well under a number of games at 1680x1050, with 1920x1200 even being possible at times. The times we do fall short of the FPS we want, because we do benchmark under the most extreme settings, we've really got a ton of room to move, meaning that getting those extra FPS shouldn't be too difficult.
At the lower to mid part of the $100 price range, depending on where you buy and what version the ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC, the GTX 750 Ti 2GB just manages to pack quite a little bit of punch for the price. While the bundle isn't anything to get excited about, it normally never is these days.
The cooler on the card is great; it does a fantastic job of keeping our core cool, and manages to do it at an extremely low noise level. If you wanted, you could install ASUS' own overclocking software and get some extra performance out of the model at no price. Considering how well the cooler performs, we know we have room to move when it comes to adding extra MHz.
$300, $400, and $500 cards aren't for everybody. Some people don't need them, and others simply can't justify the cost associated with them. If you're going to be gaming at 1680x1050, a card like the ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC is fantastic. If you're looking for something cheap that is going to perform well at a lower resolution, this is a fantastic option.
PRICING: You can find the ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC retails for $149.99 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Video Card Details and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup & FPS Numbers Explained]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Sky Diver & Catzilla]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven & Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2 & Just Cause 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks -Metro Last Light & Nexuiz]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2 & Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution & Tomb Raider]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite & Battlefield 4]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - GRID Autosport]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Temperature & Sound Testing]
- Page 15 [Power Consumption Testing]
- Page 16 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni