UnixBench has been around for a long time now, and is a good general-purpose benchmark to test Linux-based systems.
This is a system benchmark and shows the performance of single-threaded and multithreaded tasks.
This shows the system indexes after a complete UnixBench run. Here, we get an idea of how much performance gain we get using multi-threaded applications. However, many applications are single-threaded, so this number is really the base, and a higher clock speed will increase both indexes.
The results were just a little lower on the TYAN board on this test. This is not a real concern as they are within a margin of error here.
The single-threaded test shows the performance of a single core. With these types of tests, CPU architecture and speed are the basis of the score. A higher clock speed will increase these scores and have a greater impact on the results.
It is kind of a mixed bag here. Some parts of this test ended up being a tad lower, while other parts ended a tad higher. Overall, the difference is small.
The multi-threaded test uses all 32 threads of the Intel Xeon E5-2670s. In this test, more cores/threads will have a greater impact on the results.
Just like in the single-threaded results, it is a mixed bag of results.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Specifications]
- Page 3 [Layout]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Software]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [SPECwpc_v1.0.2]
- Page 12 [UnixBench 5.1.3]
- Page 13 [SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Universal's 'The Mummy' returns in first teaser trailer
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset