UnixBench has been around for a long time now, and is a good general-purpose benchmark to test Linux-based systems.
This is a system benchmark and shows the performance of single-threaded and multithreaded tasks.
This shows the system indexes after a complete UnixBench run. Here, we get an idea of how much performance gain we get using multi-threaded applications. However, many applications are single-threaded, so this number is really the base, and a higher clock speed will increase both indexes.
The results were just a little lower on the TYAN board on this test. This is not a real concern as they are within a margin of error here.
The single-threaded test shows the performance of a single core. With these types of tests, CPU architecture and speed are the basis of the score. A higher clock speed will increase these scores and have a greater impact on the results.
It is kind of a mixed bag here. Some parts of this test ended up being a tad lower, while other parts ended a tad higher. Overall, the difference is small.
The multi-threaded test uses all 32 threads of the Intel Xeon E5-2670s. In this test, more cores/threads will have a greater impact on the results.
Just like in the single-threaded results, it is a mixed bag of results.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Specifications]
- Page 3 [Layout]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Software]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [SPECwpc_v1.0.2]
- Page 12 [UnixBench 5.1.3]
- Page 13 [SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Nintendo Switch battery lasts 5 hours at max brightness
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity