My DLink Setup
Launching the MyDLink software, and choosing your preferred language, allows us to continue to the next step.
The first step we have from here is to connect the camera to our router via the included Ethernet cable.
Next, the software will search out, and locate, cameras on the network.
After the initial setup through the wired connection, the option to use wireless is made available by selecting your preferred network, and entering the password.
After setup, we have the option of setting up MyDLink for the camera. This service allows you to view your camera anywhere in the world via your iOS, or Android device.
MyDLink with iOS
Here we have enabled MyDLink on the camera itself. After downloading the app, which rather surprisingly costs $1.99 on the Apple Store, we can login to the service.
Immediately, the software found and allowed me to view the camera. For users with multiple cameras, they will be listed in the left pane.
Here, I have setup the DCS-2332L to watch the front door. Above, we have a shot from the camera at night with the IR LED set to automatic.
Within the application, there is the option to view multiple cameras at once.
Lastly, the app carries a news feed from DLink, to keep you updated on the latest changes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio