My DLink Setup
Launching the MyDLink software, and choosing your preferred language, allows us to continue to the next step.
The first step we have from here is to connect the camera to our router via the included Ethernet cable.
Next, the software will search out, and locate, cameras on the network.
After the initial setup through the wired connection, the option to use wireless is made available by selecting your preferred network, and entering the password.
After setup, we have the option of setting up MyDLink for the camera. This service allows you to view your camera anywhere in the world via your iOS, or Android device.
MyDLink with iOS
Here we have enabled MyDLink on the camera itself. After downloading the app, which rather surprisingly costs $1.99 on the Apple Store, we can login to the service.
Immediately, the software found and allowed me to view the camera. For users with multiple cameras, they will be listed in the left pane.
Here, I have setup the DCS-2332L to watch the front door. Above, we have a shot from the camera at night with the IR LED set to automatic.
Within the application, there is the option to view multiple cameras at once.
Lastly, the app carries a news feed from DLink, to keep you updated on the latest changes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines