My DLink Setup
Launching the MyDLink software, and choosing your preferred language, allows us to continue to the next step.
The first step we have from here is to connect the camera to our router via the included Ethernet cable.
Next, the software will search out, and locate, cameras on the network.
After the initial setup through the wired connection, the option to use wireless is made available by selecting your preferred network, and entering the password.
After setup, we have the option of setting up MyDLink for the camera. This service allows you to view your camera anywhere in the world via your iOS, or Android device.
MyDLink with iOS
Here we have enabled MyDLink on the camera itself. After downloading the app, which rather surprisingly costs $1.99 on the Apple Store, we can login to the service.
Immediately, the software found and allowed me to view the camera. For users with multiple cameras, they will be listed in the left pane.
Here, I have setup the DCS-2332L to watch the front door. Above, we have a shot from the camera at night with the IR LED set to automatic.
Within the application, there is the option to view multiple cameras at once.
Lastly, the app carries a news feed from DLink, to keep you updated on the latest changes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni