My DLink Setup
Launching the MyDLink software, and choosing your preferred language, allows us to continue to the next step.
The first step we have from here is to connect the camera to our router via the included Ethernet cable.
Next, the software will search out, and locate, cameras on the network.
After the initial setup through the wired connection, the option to use wireless is made available by selecting your preferred network, and entering the password.
After setup, we have the option of setting up MyDLink for the camera. This service allows you to view your camera anywhere in the world via your iOS, or Android device.
MyDLink with iOS
Here we have enabled MyDLink on the camera itself. After downloading the app, which rather surprisingly costs $1.99 on the Apple Store, we can login to the service.
Immediately, the software found and allowed me to view the camera. For users with multiple cameras, they will be listed in the left pane.
Here, I have setup the DCS-2332L to watch the front door. Above, we have a shot from the camera at night with the IR LED set to automatic.
Within the application, there is the option to view multiple cameras at once.
Lastly, the app carries a news feed from DLink, to keep you updated on the latest changes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook