My DLink Setup
Launching the MyDLink software, and choosing your preferred language, allows us to continue to the next step.
The first step we have from here is to connect the camera to our router via the included Ethernet cable.
Next, the software will search out, and locate, cameras on the network.
After the initial setup through the wired connection, the option to use wireless is made available by selecting your preferred network, and entering the password.
After setup, we have the option of setting up MyDLink for the camera. This service allows you to view your camera anywhere in the world via your iOS, or Android device.
MyDLink with iOS
Here we have enabled MyDLink on the camera itself. After downloading the app, which rather surprisingly costs $1.99 on the Apple Store, we can login to the service.
Immediately, the software found and allowed me to view the camera. For users with multiple cameras, they will be listed in the left pane.
Here, I have setup the DCS-2332L to watch the front door. Above, we have a shot from the camera at night with the IR LED set to automatic.
Within the application, there is the option to view multiple cameras at once.
Lastly, the app carries a news feed from DLink, to keep you updated on the latest changes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications