Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
In typical Thermaltake packaging of a black box with the red accent stripe we have the Massive 14 Squared. There is a large image of the cooler powered up and below it, off to the left, five features are listed, some easily visible, some hidden due to the image used.
The back of the packaging is the only other place you will find information, as all the thin sides of the packaging are solid black. The same features found on the front are repeated at the left in many languages, there is a specs chart under a diagram of how the cooler is designed to work, and features are shown and described at the right.
Opening the packaging we find the cooler inside of a cellophane bag to keep it from abrading against the inside of the box. To the right is a cardboard insert that has the cable inside of it, and there is some paperwork under the cooler as well.
Under the cooler you will find the paperwork guiding the use of the Massive 14 Squared, and there is also the Warranty insert to the right covering the group of "all other products" for a term of one year.
This piece of paper will unfold once more, but it just offers more translations of the images at the top. Those images show what comes in the box, and the larger image shows off the controls and also shows the cable connected between them.
As the paperwork showed in the last image, you are also given a USB 2.0 to USB 2.0 extension cable that is roughly two foot long. This cable will allow you to power the Massive 14 Squared, and also allow the extra USB 2.0 port to transfer signal to the notebook.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- Synology teases new OS for its NAS range, Apple Watch app for 2016
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- Riot considers G2A sponsorship ban, asks teams to follow suit
- DICE says there will be no microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio