Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
In typical Thermaltake packaging of a black box with the red accent stripe we have the Massive 14 Squared. There is a large image of the cooler powered up and below it, off to the left, five features are listed, some easily visible, some hidden due to the image used.
The back of the packaging is the only other place you will find information, as all the thin sides of the packaging are solid black. The same features found on the front are repeated at the left in many languages, there is a specs chart under a diagram of how the cooler is designed to work, and features are shown and described at the right.
Opening the packaging we find the cooler inside of a cellophane bag to keep it from abrading against the inside of the box. To the right is a cardboard insert that has the cable inside of it, and there is some paperwork under the cooler as well.
Under the cooler you will find the paperwork guiding the use of the Massive 14 Squared, and there is also the Warranty insert to the right covering the group of "all other products" for a term of one year.
This piece of paper will unfold once more, but it just offers more translations of the images at the top. Those images show what comes in the box, and the larger image shows off the controls and also shows the cable connected between them.
As the paperwork showed in the last image, you are also given a USB 2.0 to USB 2.0 extension cable that is roughly two foot long. This cable will allow you to power the Massive 14 Squared, and also allow the extra USB 2.0 port to transfer signal to the notebook.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 3 mod tools enter open beta
- Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars
- Wasteland 3 announced, features co-op play
- Pay any price for this 12-course Microsoft Office bundle
- Backward compatible games now up on Xbox One store
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now