Installation and Finished Product
After sliding the nuts through the LGA1150/1155/1156 holes in the back plate, and then securing them with the black clips, you then just need to align the nuts to the motherboard and set the back plate into place.
We also had to apply the top mounting bracket to the head unit of this cooler. Both the AMD and this Intel plate will use all eight screws to provide even pressure with the use of the four legs coming from these rings.
With the back plate in place, you need to take the appropriate set of mounting screws for your specific application to mount the head unit to the motherboard. There are obviously no clearance issues, and when done correctly, there is still quite a bit of room to get the radiator mounted. One thing I don't like, and I also saw with the Tundra series of coolers, is that for some reason AIO makers are now twisting the tubing, and I have no explanation for this, and in my opinion it looks tacky.
Once the system is powered on, both the head unit and the fan does take on the glow of blue LEDs. One thing you will find is that the LEDs on the head unit are much brighter than those built into the fan, but both will leave a fairly decent glow of blue inside of a chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs