Test System Setup
Special thanks to GIGABYTE, NZXT and Kingston for their support.
The test setup configuration is typical for an entry-level small business server, server, workstation, or an industrial PC. The power supply used in these test is rated at much higher wattage than what would be needed for these tests. A 400 watt PSU would be more than enough to power a system like this.
The CPU used in these tests is an Intel Xeon processor E3-1285 v3 (8M cache and 3.60GHz). We also showed an Intel Core i7 4771 to use as a comparison in performance. The memory installed is 32GB of Kingston CL11 1600MHz EEC RAM.
For all tests that were run, we used optimized BIOS settings for the E3-1285 v3, this includes speed step and other settings turned on to reflect how a system would be used in a production environment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Layout]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [System Benchmarks]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017