Test System Setup
Special thanks to GIGABYTE, NZXT and Kingston for their support.
The test setup configuration is typical for an entry-level small business server, server, workstation, or an industrial PC. The power supply used in these test is rated at much higher wattage than what would be needed for these tests. A 400 watt PSU would be more than enough to power a system like this.
The CPU used in these tests is an Intel Xeon processor E3-1285 v3 (8M cache and 3.60GHz). We also showed an Intel Core i7 4771 to use as a comparison in performance. The memory installed is 32GB of Kingston CL11 1600MHz EEC RAM.
For all tests that were run, we used optimized BIOS settings for the E3-1285 v3, this includes speed step and other settings turned on to reflect how a system would be used in a production environment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Layout]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [System Benchmarks]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines